What’s not to love about “Frozen”? It has a great story, unforgettable characters … and those songs!
Now through September 1, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is playing host to a bevvy of film-inspired offerings that include a new fireworks spectacular, a procession, falling snow, special snacks and exclusive merchandise, plus opportunities for guests to celebrate their “Frozen” Side by joining in a group singalong or moving to the beat at a “Frozen” dance party.
That said, here are five things you’ll definitely dig about the new “Frozen” offerings at the park.
- New “Frozen” Fireworks – It’s not every day that a Disney Park debuts a new fireworks show – this is huge deal! The brand-new fireworks spectacular was inspired by the story of “Frozen.” It features songs from the film and a not-to-be-missed finale (which I won’t give away here). Our Entertainment team constantly tries to raise the bar, so this is one show that you can’t miss!
- Kristoff – Another hero from the film has joined in the fun at the park. Spot Kristoff on the Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post float in the “Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome” procession at 11 a.m. and on stage during the Frozen Fireworks spectacular at night.
- Snow at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – It may be July, but the heat is no match for Elsa’s magical powers. Look for snow flurries on Hollywood Blvd. during “Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome” procession and during other entertainment moments.
- “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebrations – You sing “Let It Go” at home, in your car – and as in my case, possibly even in the office. Thanks to the “For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration,” there’s now an organized place where we can all sing the songs from the film together, multiple times each day.
- Ice Skating In Summer – One of the many fun things to do inside Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland on Soundstage One is ice skate. In July. How cool is that?
Have you experienced any “Frozen” offerings at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Share your favorite in the “Comments” section below, or join the conversation on Twitter with the hash tag #FrozenSummer.
For more information about “Frozen” fun this summer, see the posts below: