We’ve talked a lot lately about the new “Frozen” offerings that are taking place over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this summer, such as the amazing new fireworks show, the daily singalongs and the royal procession.
Another offering we want to make sure you don’t miss is the opportunity to learn how to draw some of your favorite friends from “Frozen” over at the Animation Academy at The Magic of Disney Animation.
Character artist Brian James Fichtner previously gave us a tutorial on how to draw Olaf, which you can view here and a tutorial on how to draw Elsa, here. This time, he’s back to share how to draw one of the film’s more artistically complex characters – Anna. Grab a pencil, paper and check out the full tutorial below!
For more information about “Frozen” fun this summer, see the posts below:
- ‘Frozen’ Summer Fun Includes Treats for Cooling Down at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Five Things To Love About ‘Frozen’ Summer Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- ‘Frozen’ Fireworks Light Up Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Inaugural ‘Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome’ Parades Through Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Ice Skating Begins July 5 at Oaken’s Frozen Funland at Disney’s Hollywood Studios