Now in its 44th year at the Disneyland Resort, the fan-favorite All-American College Band is back to entertain guests with their signature dance moves and memorable tunes, including Disney favorites like “Under the Sea” and the latest hit, “Let it Go.” The All-American College Band, composed of college students from across the country who have competed for a coveted spot, provides a hands-on music education experience that prepares them for careers in the music industry.
This summer, the students are joined by a series of successful music mentors, such as Sal Lozano, a band alumnus who played for hit TV shows such as “Dancing with the Stars” and “American Idol.” The current program is directed by former band member Dr. Ron McCurdy, who teaches jazz at USC’s Thornton School of Music.
If you haven’t yet experienced the energy the All-American College Band brings to the Disneyland Resort – you’ll want to make sure you check them out. Below is a video highlighting the Band’s 40th anniversary celebration – take a look!
The band plays at Disneyland Resort Tuesdays through Saturdays until August 15:
- 1:50 p.m. – Hollywood Backlot Stage, Disney California Adventure park
- 4:30 p.m. – Sleeping Beauty Castle, Disneyland park
- 5:10 p.m. – Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., Disneyland park
- 6:00 p.m. – Main Street, U.S.A., Disneyland park
- 7:15 p.m. – Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., Disneyland park
(Times and locations subject to change.)