Villains Unleashed, which is a one-night event that requires a separate party ticket, will feature appearances by rare villains, meet-and-greet opportunities, an Oogie Boogie’s Freaky Funhouse Show, “Villainy in the Sky” Fireworks and much more.
The park will be buzzing with activity and fun that night. Here are some tips on how to make the most of it!
- Parking – Guests arriving by car for Villains Unleashed should come through the Main Auto Plaza, the south entrance located off US-192 and World Drive. The satellite entrance (across from the Hess station) will be closed for this event.
- Arrive Early – The party starts at 8 p.m., but guests with an event ticket can enter the park as early as 5 p.m.
- Event Guide – Pick up an Event Guide for show times and details on which characters can be found in different areas.
- Kick Off The Party At Hades Hangout – The fun begins at 8 p.m. at Hades Hangout as he summons the villains for the night’s festivities.
- Meet Characters – Villains available for character greetings will have established queues with posted appearance times. There will be separate queues for each villain, so you can be sure of meeting the one you want.
- Fantasmic! – Arrive early so you don’t miss the pre-show with the Night Crawlers (starts at 9:35 p.m.).
- Oogie Boogie’s Freaky Funhouse Show – Four showings during the night at 8:30, 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 p.m. (Some content may be too intense for young children.)
- See Special Fireworks – “Villainy in the Sky” starts at 12:45 a.m. Excellent viewing is available in front of the Sorcerer Hat, and all along Hollywood Blvd.
See the posts below for more about Villains Unleashed:
- Experience the “Guardians of the Galaxy” Awesome Mix Tape Dance Party During “Villains Unleashed” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Preview of Merchandise and Food & Beverage Coming to Villains Unleashed Event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Master Criminal Constantine Confirmed for ‘Villains Unleashed’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios