Halloween at the Walt Disney World Resort

The 2014 Disney’s Night Of Joy Entertainment Lineup Rocks

posted on August 11th, 2014 by Charles Stovall, Public Relations Manager

UPDATE: Friday’s event is now sold out. There are a limited number of tickets on sale for Saturday’s event. You can purchase tickets for Saturday’s event at http://www.nightofjoy.com.

Well, we’re a little less than one month away from Disney’s Night of Joy 2014. I can’t believe another year has flown by so fast.

nojnoj789871

To help plan your night, we wanted to give you an update on the entertainment schedule for the event. (Entertainment schedules are subject to change).

Friday, September 5:

• 10:25 p.m. – Britt Nicole
  • 12:10 a.m. – Israel Houghton and New Breed

Rockettower Plaza Stage

• 8:15 p.m. – 1 Girl Nation
  • 9:40 p.m. – We As Human
  • 11:20 p.m. – Rhett Walker Band

Night of Joy is an after-hours event that requires a special ticket. Event hours are 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. each evening. While artists perform at several stages, many popular Magic Kingdom Park attractions also are available for guests. In addition, there are special benefits for groups of 10 or more. Additional information about individual and group tickets is available at www.nightofjoy.com.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

13 Comments 5 Replies Add Yours

Michael on August 11th, 2014 at 3:20 pm

You have the dates as Sept 6 and Sept 7 as friday and Saturday the 6th and 7th or Saturday and Sunday

Charles Stovall on August 11th, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Thanks!

Dannielle on August 11th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Whats the chances of doing this event in Disneyland???

Charles Stovall on August 11th, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I don’t know. We don’t have any plans currently.

Maureen on August 11th, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Can’t wait!! Mercy Me is the absolute best!!

Todd on August 11th, 2014 at 7:03 pm

We have been twice before. It is an amazing experience.

Jody on August 11th, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Do you have an estimation of how long each group will perform? We can’t wait to see Britt Nicole and 1 Girl Nation!

Charles Stovall on August 12th, 2014 at 8:48 am

Most of the groups play between 40-50 minutes.

Sof� on August 11th, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Good morning. I would love to assit this year, but I think it is nor probably for me.
PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS:
This Night of Joy you make ir every year?
Is there going to be a 2015 Night of Joy?
or a 2016 maybe?
Please answer me
Thanks you :)

Dennise on August 13th, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Hey Where I can find the maps of the different stages?

Chas on August 20th, 2014 at 2:16 pm

We don’t have the map finalized yet. The main stage is in front of Cinderella Castle. The “Galaxy” stage is set up in Tomorrowland beside Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. The Rockettower Plaza Stage is between Space Mountain and Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress.

Dennise on August 26th, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Thanks Chas!

Andrew from FL on August 26th, 2014 at 7:03 pm

We bought our e-tickets in July and I’m wondering how we get our free admissions to the water parks? Thank you! Can’t wait!

Charles Stovall on August 27th, 2014 at 11:22 am

If you purchased the 2-night Promotional Individual Night of Joy ticket (orders of less than 10 tickets) before August 25, 2014, the Waterpark or DisneyQuest admission is attached to the ticket you received for the Night of Joy event. If you purchased the 2-night Promotional Group Night of Joy ticket (orders of 10 or more tickets) before August 22, 2014, the Waterpark or DisneyQuest admission is attached to the ticket you received for the Night of Joy event.

Derek on August 29th, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Hi. This comments board is pretty helpful. We are curious, if the first band (MercyMe) goes on at 7:40, when do the gates open to allow guests to come in? I used to come in around 6:30 but I see the times have been changed and it goes on later now. I remember seeing Newsboys and they wanted to keep playing even though their time was technically up, and they asked Disney and you guys were like “sure!” We felt like we got an extra little bit of show and they put on a good one. Lots of good Night Of Joy memories- and now I get to share them with my wife. Thanks for your help, Charles!!

Charles Stovall on September 2nd, 2014 at 11:50 am

Admission for Disney’s Night of Joy allows you into the Magic Kingdom park at 4 p.m. on the day of the event. Enjoy the event!

Greg on September 2nd, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Can we bring in chairs (foldable) from outside of the park? We plan on squatting on front of the castle for that lineup and it would be nice to sit down between the shows.

Judy on September 4th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

I purchased an individual ticket for both nights before the waterpark deadline. What, exactly, do you mean when you say my ticket is attached to the ticket I received? Nothing on my ticket indicates a waterpark ticket is part of my ticket! If it is just encoded, do I simply show my NOJ ticket at the entrance to the waterpark?

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.