Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle with VIP Parade Viewing, Fireworks and Delicious Sweets at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

posted on August 25th, 2014 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

Starting Monday, you can make a reservation for this fun new, must-do last stop of the evening at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party: Villain’s Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle.

First you enjoy preferred viewing for Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade and the HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular. Then head to Cinderella’s Royal Table for devilish desserts and wicked entertainment in celebration of the villains’ favorite time of year.

lttttt839881

Lady Tremaine takes over Cinderella’s Royal Table after everyone has gone to bed, and she’s invited some of the most evil friends and special guests for a decadent dessert party (maybe you’ll see the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella de Vil or Dr. Facilier?).

Lady Tremaine will welcome guests, and her personal piano player provides live music. (She’ll sing a few haunting solos while guests enjoy the delicious desserts inspired by the villains.)

Cost is $99 ages 3 and older, plus tax (gratuity included). Admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required – this is a separate ticketed event not included in Magic Kingdom Park admission. Tickets for the soiree are limited and reservations recommended! Call 407-939-5262 – no online reservations.

Your ticket includes:

• Preferred Viewing for the 8:15 p.m. Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade
    Watch the Headless Horseman lead off the parade on a hair-raising ride, followed by a collection of frightful floats and some of your favorite Disney Characters in Halloween costumes.
  • Preferred Viewing for HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular
    The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion and some of the most notorious Disney Villains light up the sky to wicked remixes of their favorite songs.
  • Dessert Soiree at Cinderella’s Royal Table
    Lady Tremaine shares her musical talents while you enjoy themed desserts, specialty non-alcoholic drinks, entertainment and visits from some of your favorite Disney villains. Each guest gets an autograph card and souvenir Maleficent dragon cup.

Tagged: , , , ,

Filed: Disney Dining, Magic Kingdom, Special Events, Walt Disney World Resort

38 Comments 21 Replies Add Yours

Rob on August 25th, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Verrrry intriguing! Do you know if this is like a character meal where the villains visit your table and you can get pics with them?

Pam Brandon on August 25th, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Hi Rob,
Yes, the frightfully fantastic villains will be moving through the dining room to mingle with guests.

Laura from FL on August 25th, 2014 at 2:54 pm

So just to clarify, this is a separate fee on top of the ticket we already purchased for the Halloween Party?

Pam Brandon on August 25th, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Hi Laura,
Yes, attending Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle is a separate cost in addition to attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Bailey on August 25th, 2014 at 2:57 pm

What kind of time commitment is this? We can arrive at 7:30 and stay through Hallo-Wishes at 9:30? Can we see the 9:15 (I think that’s the time) castle show with this as well?
Thanks!

Pam Brandon on August 26th, 2014 at 9:05 am

Hi Bailey,
Yes, guests will be able to utilize the preferred viewing area from the beginning of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade through the conclusion of HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular.

Nancy on August 25th, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Having just gotten my reservation: we’re going to the 10:00 Soirée, so it’s after HalloWishes. I think on some nights there’s an even later Soirée.

And for one question I asked, there was no Annual Passholder or Disney Visa discount available.

Pam Brandon on September 2nd, 2014 at 11:12 am

Enjoy the party!

Pamela on August 25th, 2014 at 4:14 pm

wow, I was getting ready to call and buy tickets and then I realized it was for Disney World… oh well…

Suzanne on August 25th, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Just got tickets. I know it’s a lot, but it’s the only chance I will probably have to “party” in the castle or be at Cinderella’s Royal Table. :) The viewing areas are a huge deal for me as well because I always miss the parade due to crowds. (I get claustrophobic). I’m so excited!

Pam Brandon on August 29th, 2014 at 10:07 am

Congratulations! Enjoy the Soiree!

Lauren on August 25th, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Can you tell me where the preferred viewing area is located for both the parade and the fireworks? Thanks.

Sue on August 25th, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Will there be a Disney photo pass photographer there to take pics??

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:33 am

Hi Sue,
Disney PhotoPass photographers will be on hand at the parade and fireworks viewing area, but will not be at the dessert soiree; however Guests are welcome to take photos of all the fun inside the Castle themselves.

Sue on August 25th, 2014 at 6:14 pm

is it accessable with a electric wheelchair?

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 11:04 am

Hi Sue,
Cinderella’s Royal Table is electric wheelchair accessible.

Amy on August 25th, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Will the villains sign autograph books or is it “beneath their status”?

Amy from MO

Sandra on August 25th, 2014 at 6:35 pm

I was lucky and got my reservation for the event. I am a little confused though, are there two events every night or just on some nights? My reservation has me checking in at 9:55.

Jenny on August 25th, 2014 at 6:40 pm

So sad to see that this is already sold out for Halloween.

Michelle on August 25th, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Wait, you post this on the day it goes on sale, and it sells out before most people can even see the post?

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:37 am

Hi Michelle,
More seatings have been added–some nights that previously appeared as sold out may have more availability.

Ashley on August 26th, 2014 at 6:36 am

Do you know if it is sold out for September 14th yet?

Terri on August 26th, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Any chance of a Party in the Castle for the Christmas Party? We’ve planned this trip for over a year, and are missing the Halloween Party by one night. Very sad. Sounds like a fantastic time.

Tim on August 26th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

What are the dates for this?

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:31 am

Hi Tim,
Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle will take place during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party. Party dates can be found here.

Deana on August 26th, 2014 at 1:39 pm

I have purchased our tickets but can you tell me where the preferred viewing area is located for both the parade and the fireworks?

Will there be a Disney photo pass photographer there to take pics??

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:27 am

Hi Deana,
The preferred viewing area for the parade and fireworks is in front of Cinderlla Castle. Disney PhotoPass photographers will be at the viewing area, but will not be at the dessert soiree.

Siobhan on August 26th, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Hi,

On nights when the later soirée (11.45pm) is on, what time does everything else in the park close? I.e. will people be waiting around with nothing to do before 11.45pm, or will there plenty to see between 10.15 and 11.45pm? It’s my first time at MNSSHP this year!

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:26 am

Hi Siobhan,
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party runs until midnight, with lots of frightful fun to be had!

Christine on August 26th, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Siobhan, party nights go until midnight.

Deana on August 27th, 2014 at 9:25 am

for those of you wondering about the viewing area here is the response I got from the mom panel. no word about the photographer but at least this is something:

From Marc at the Moms panel: “This new special event was just announced by the Disney Parks Blog this week! The preferred viewing location for Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade and the HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular is in the same place, which is right in front of Cinderella Castle right behind the Partners Statue (Walt Disney and Mickey holding hands).

I hope that your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation is truly magical in every way!

Keep Dreaming Big!
Marc”

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:45 am

Hi Deana,
That is correct! The reserved viewing area is in front of Cinderella Castle, and Disney PhotoPass photographers will be on hand in that area. Once inside the Castle during the dessert soiree, Guests are welcome to take photos themselves.

Christopher on August 27th, 2014 at 11:31 am

Just tried to make a reservation for Oct 17th and they were already full. Sad, I just saw this blog post last night :-/

The Cast Member did say that there should be a photographer there for PhotoPass but she wasn’t 100% sure. (please correct me if I’m wrong here)

Lastly she said they aren’t allowed to make a wait list. So you can try calling back later but it doesn’t look hopefully. :-/

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:25 am

Hi Christopher,
Disney PhotoPass photographers will be at the parade and fireworks viewing area, but will not be at the dessert soiree; however guests are welcome to take photos of all the fun inside the Castle themselves!

As for the event being full–more seatings have been added; some nights that had previously appeared as sold out may have more availability.

Julie on August 27th, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Wow – $99 per person besides the cost of the Halloween Party! Seems pretty steep to me and no Passholder discount. It is just not affordable for the average person. :(

Silua on August 27th, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Got tickets for 09/12–yippee!!! Vile villains and fiends, here we come!! Can’t wait to see the scary desserts and have our pictures taken with all the baddies!!!

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:37 am

Hi Silua,
Congratulations! I hope you have a frightfully fantastic time.

Nicole on August 27th, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Wheee!!! I was just able to get a reservation for 10:15pm on 09/12!!!! =D

Pam Brandon on August 28th, 2014 at 10:40 am

Hi Nicole,
Have a great time–I think you’ll find that like the villains, the desserts are simply sinister!

Krisna on August 28th, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Hello!
It was asked already, but perhaps it was missed. Will the Villains be signing autographs?

Pam Brandon on August 29th, 2014 at 10:06 am

Hi Krisna,
Guests will receive an autographed card, so you’ll be sure not to miss anyone’s signature!

katherine on August 28th, 2014 at 2:00 pm

How many tickets are being sold per party? I would like an idea of how many people will be in the reserved parade and fireworks area. And does the soiree last 30 or 45 minutes? I have heard conflicting information on the duration.

Christian on August 28th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Just got our reservations for October 13th! We can’t wait!

michelle on August 28th, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Have just booked 3 spaces for 26/10/2014 CAN….NOT….WAIT….. gunna be a V.I.P. for the evening…… just wish Beast was more of a villain :( Wouldve loved to meet beast……. still, love the Boo To You parade & looking forward the Happy Hallowishes too…… just hope my 3 year old stays awake…… :/

Josephine from MORAY on August 28th, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I read this and as it says tickets go on sale on Monday. I have just realised it was the same day as the it was announced not next Monday!!!! I hope it is not sold out.

Sue on August 30th, 2014 at 8:27 am

I am scheduled for the 1145 villain desert. I am staying at Port Orleans Riverside, how long is it? I don’t want to miss the bus back. Will the busses still be there?

Ryan on August 30th, 2014 at 1:46 pm

We booked for an 11:45 on September 21st, but on most sites it currently claims that there is only a 10:15 time on that date-have new times been added?

Pam Brandon on September 2nd, 2014 at 10:57 am

Hi Ryan,
Due to the popularity of the Villain’s Sinister Soiree, additional parties have been added on select nights.

Josephine from MORAY on August 30th, 2014 at 4:35 pm

I managed to get 3 tickets for 26 Oct, I would like to know what the run down is, as in my excitement I got a time of 1010, but for what? I would be nice to have some form of itinerary or an email confirming the details. Yes I am a planner!!!LOL

Pam Brandon on September 2nd, 2014 at 11:07 am

Hi Josephine,
You be able to take advantage of the preferred viewing area for the 8:15p.m. Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade followed by the HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular. 10:10p.m. is the time you will be checking in for the Dessert Soiree at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Enjoy the event!

Kelley on August 31st, 2014 at 11:10 am

I am a little confused about the Photopass photographers. I was told a photographer would be in attendance at the soiree. But I read here they are not. Why won’t they be in attendance inside the castle?

Pam Brandon on September 2nd, 2014 at 11:03 am

Hi Kelley,
Disney PhotoPass photographers will be on hand in the reserved viewing area. Guests are welcome to capture the frightful fun inside the Castle themselves.

billy on August 31st, 2014 at 4:43 pm

if you DO NOT do the V.I.P. extra event can you still meet Maleficent, Evil Queen, Etc else were during the not so scary party?

Pam Brandon on September 2nd, 2014 at 10:52 am

Hi Billy,
You will be able to see several of your favorite villains during Villains Mix and Mingle, which takes place on the castle stage.

Christina on September 1st, 2014 at 10:09 pm

I know characters can change and are not guaranteed to be present, but is Captain Hook on the list of “usual” attendees?

I know things may come up where he needs to tend to the Jolly Roger on occasion, but will he be regularly scheduled to attend the soiree?

Emily on September 3rd, 2014 at 9:21 am

Last night, I called Disney to change my 10:15 soiree to the 11:45 seating. The Cast Member informed me that with the later seating, I would only have VIP viewing for the 10:30 Boo To You parade and would not be able to enter the VIP area for the first parade. I cannot find anything online that states this. Can you please confirm whether the Cast Member was correct?

Pam Brandon on September 3rd, 2014 at 10:48 am

Hi Emily,
Both dessert soiree seatings include preferred viewing for the 8:15 showing of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.

Mariana on September 3rd, 2014 at 5:38 pm

@Pam Brandon I’m a bit confused/upset I called when the party 1st came out an when I called the only seating they offered me it was the 9:55pm ( entrance ) 10:15 show.
However now they have added so many more seatings I feel that because I booked early I got the worst time slot ! When I could have been enjoying the party and not have to go to the castle if the CM would have let me know there was another time Slot
Now I feel Im going to be missing out a lot of MNSHP ( attending September 9th)

Deena on September 4th, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Was the second seating added to every party night? The website now states that all party nights have 2 seatings. However, when I call to change my seating from the earlier one to the later one, the Cast Members tell me there is only 1 seating. Which is correct? I am specifically asking about 9/14. Thanks!

You must be logged in to post a comment!

Login or create an account to comment.