Welcome to the first post in our new “Best Bites” series! In this new monthly series, I’ve got the dish on your favorite restaurants, snacks and more from Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. At the end of each month, you can look for Best Bites as a quick roundup of all things Food & Beverage.
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery added new sandwiches and paninis to the menu at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Roast beef with smoked Tillamook cheddar or rotisserie ham with Comté cheese make delectable paninis. For cold sandwiches, you can’t go wrong with herb-roasted turkey or tomato and Mozzarella. All sandwiches are served with a side of house-made curry spiced chips.
- Aloha from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, where guests can now enjoy an extra hour of fun as ‘Ohana extends morning hours until noon, and Tambu Lounge opens early, at 9:00 a.m.
- At Epcot, look for Not-Your-Father’s Hard Root Beer at Fife & Drum in The American Adventure Pavilion, also available as a float.
- Banana Cabana at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is now offering three new menu items, just in time for lazy days by the pool as the weather begins to heat up:
- Island Nachos – house-made chips with beef, cheese, chipotle aioli and fresh salsa
- Caribbean Flair Wings – habanero-glazed wings with mango chutney and a side of blue cheese dressing
- Beef Sliders – topped with coleslaw, served with house-made chips
- There are plenty of tasty new bites at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa!
- Grand Floridian Café has a new Bacon and Egg Salad featuring organic mixed greens tossed with quinoa, avocado, cherrywood smoked bacon, parmesan and sherry-cider vinaigrette topped with an organic locally-sourced soft-poached egg.
- If you’re looking for a leisurely elegant meal, try Narcoossee’s Waterfront Brunch, offered every Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Can’t get Napa Rose reservation? Napa Rose Lounge at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is now serving the restaurant’s full menu on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Advanced Dining Reservations can now be modified at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. Guests are now able to change the date, time, and party size of your reservation without canceling the original reservation.
- Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog, we can’t wait to give you exciting updates on the renovations of Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk, Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs and Pizza Planet at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
I hope you enjoyed the first ever Disney Parks “Best Bites” post. Let us know what you think in the comments below!