You may recall getting a first look at this collection in a Disney Parks Blog Unboxed video I shared in November 2015.
This new collection of seven, 3-inch plush was created especially for Disney Parks. Characters include fan favorites such as the dog with keys, a skeleton, and the Captain.
With this release, I’m excited to announce that additional Disney merchandise locations will begin carrying Disney Tsum Tsum. Look for them at the following locations starting February 26.
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
- Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure park – Tees, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – Gag Factory
- Disney Springs Marketplace – Once Upon a Toy
- Shops at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park – Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot – ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures