Throughout the month of May, there are many ways to celebrate moms staying at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, in Hawai`i. Here are five ways to say “mahalo” – or thank you – to moms:
- Surprise her with breakfast in bed: Our chefs have created a special room service treat just for moms: Hawaiian-style French Toast stuffed with chocolate and strawberries, topped with warm strawberry compote and whipped cream. What a delicious way to start the day!
- Book a spa treatment: Treat mom to the add-on Mahalo Mama Spa Package for the ultimate pampering experience at our award-winning Laniwai Spa. Package includes a Lomilomi Massage, Cinderella Facial and Yummy Mummy Organic Pedicure. She’ll leave relaxed and rejuvenated! ($265 + tax and gratuity)
- Hula with your ‘ohana: Every Sunday in May, kids can join mom in the Pau Hana Room for Lei Poʻo (Head lei) making and learning the art of Hula.
- Say cheese: With Disney PhotoPass opportunities located throughout the resort, capture your special memories on camera! As a special offer in May, guests receive a free 8×10 photo with the purchase of a Disney PhotoPass CD—perfect for moms’ desktop at home or at the office.
- Create mom-entos: During arts and crafts time at the Pau Hana Room, kids can make photo frames and other keepsakes moms will treasure forever.
Click here for more information on “Mahalo Mama Month.” How are you celebrating moms in May?