It’s only March, but Disney’s Night of Joy 2016 will be here before we know it; and we wanted to give you an update, including the exciting lineup of talent coming to this year’s event.
As we told you last year, Disney’s Night of Joy 2016 will expand, with the concerts being held for the first time ever at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. This year’s artists represent one of the best lineups in all of Christian Music with 15 top performers and groups including 2015 Grammy® Award Winner Francesca Battistelli.
- Friday, September 9 – MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Francesca Battistelli, Crowder, Matthew West, Stars Go Dim, Zealand Worship
- Saturday, September 10 – newsboys, for King & Country, Young & Free, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tim Timmons
This year, we’re expanding Disney’s Night of Joy in many ways. Guests will have more options than ever with two nights of Contemporary Christian music, ample seating at indoor and outdoor venues, amazing performances on multiple stages, including Champion Stadium, and opportunities for fellowship and fun. We also have ticket options that allow you to maximize the park time doing rides and then maximize your concerts and fellowship time at night – plus you pick your park!
We caught up with Night of Joy artist Matthew West and his family checking out ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex earlier this year.
Fans will have more ticket options for this year’s event than ever before. They will be able to purchase:
- A single-night ticket for Friday’s concerts – $39 plus tax (in advance); $45 the day of the show (if available).
- A ticket which would include a day at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks and the concerts for Saturday night – $99 plus tax (in advance); $114 plus tax the day of the show (if available).
- A 2-Day ticket which includes both nights’ concerts, a day at one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks – $119 plus tax (in advance).
And, if that weren’t enough, guests who purchase the 2-Day ticket before August 9, 2016 will also receive one (1) admission to their choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon from September 6 – September 12, 2016. Group discounts also are available.
Tickets will go on sale in mid-April.