A couple of months ago, I shared the first piece from the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration “Decades” collection created by Jeff Granito. The first piece in the series of “Decades” art (1955–1964) will debut today. Here’s a look at some of the exciting merchandise featuring the art.
I’m sure you’ve been curious to see what some of the other pieces look like, right? Wait no more. Here’s a look at additional “Decades” art celebrating attractions, icons and characters for each ten-year milestone. Keep an eye out for these pieces to debut around every 60 days on items including apparel, home décor, pins and more.
“Decades” Merchandise will be available at the following locations:
Deluxe Print, Dessert Plate, Mug and Tee:
- Disney Showcase – Disneyland park
- Off the Page – Disney California Adventure park
- World of Disney Store – Downtown Disney District
- Little Green Men Store Command – Disneyland park
- Julius Katz & Sons – Disney California Adventure park
- Disney’s Pin Traders – Downtown Disney District
Are there more to come? Of course! But you’re going to have to keep watching the Disney Parks Blog to find out.
Which one is your favorite so far?