It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Disneyland Resort, where we’re making the holiday season merry and bright, now through January 6, 2016. If you’re planning to join us during the jolliest time of the year, here are some highlights of our holiday entertainment you won’t want to miss!
- Santa Claus – Winnie the Pooh and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood are welcoming Santa to Critter Country this year, where you’ll find him in a delightful new spot, ready to greet everyone on his list.
- “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade – This wonderful daytime procession features more than 100 performers, including Mickey, Minnie, Santa and an array of beloved Disney characters celebrating the holiday season.
- Jingle Cruise – A cargo of holiday gifts and decorations have been jettisoned over the jungles of Adventureland, resulting in fun-filled expeditions and a dose of holly jolly hilarity on the classic Jungle Cruise attraction.
- “it’s a small world” Holiday – This worldwide celebration of the season brings holiday music, costumes and décor to “The Happiest Cruise That Ever Sailed,” and at night, animated projections and more than 300,000 twinkling LED lights adorn the attraction’s façade with joy and wonder.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – Jack Skellington and his crew from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” wish everyone a “Scary Christmas” with their own unique take on the holidays.
- Christmas on Buena Vista Street – Over at Disney California Adventure park, the residents of Buena Vista Street are celebrating the season with lovely tunes from the Buena Vista Street Community Bell Ringers and a nightly tree lighting ceremony. And when Santa’s in town, you can stop in and see him at the Elias & Co. department store.
- “Olaf’s Snow Fest” – Step inside Stage 17 in Hollywood Land for winter fun in the kingdom of Arendelle. There’s a giant play area with real snow, a zippy snow slide, live music from the Frolicking Fjords and the Tubadors and, of course, Olaf himself. Do you wanna build a snowman? Or meet one? This is the place!
- “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!“ – This festive celebration of Latino culture and holiday traditions features music, dancing, delicious food, favorite Disney characters and the lively “Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party.”
- “World of Color – Winter Dreams” – Paradise Bay at Disney California Adventure park sparkles to life at night with not one, but two splendid versions of the “World of Color” spectacular. For the holiday season, “World of Color – Winter Dreams” includes classic wintertime scenes from beloved stories such as “Bambi,” “Toy Story” and “Frozen.” Each night, you can also enjoy “World of Color – Celebrate!” Part of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration, this version of the show is a colorful, surprise-filled tribute to Walt Disney and his dreams of Disneyland.
- Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration – For 2015, the entire holiday season comes with a shimmering sprinkle of Diamond Celebration pixie dust, as our stunning 60th celebration continues, giving you even more chances to marvel at the dazzling “Paint the Night” Parade and the immersive new fireworks spectacular, “Disneyland Forever.”
It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!