DISNEYLAND HOTEL “BE OUR GUEST” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA, 92802, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Contest (“Contest”).
2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 1:00 P.M., December 28, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., December 29, 2011 (“Entry Period”), you may enter by: (1) reading the contest question posted at the Disney Parks Blog (www.disneyparks.com/blog); (2) correctly answering the question; (3) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, all in the body of the email: correct answer to the posted question, your first and last name, your date of birth, your phone number, your physical mailing address (no P.O. boxes allowed) and your email address (“Address”) (collectively, “Entry”). You may also review these instructions in Sponsor’s Contest call to action posted by Sponsor on http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/be-our-guest-contest/. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept a mis-typed Entry. Sponsor will judge all Entries received to select 40 potential winners by determining: (1) eligibility to enter Contest; (2) accuracy of answers to posted question and (3) whether Entries are among the first 40 valid Entries to be submitted (collectively, “Criteria”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor’s replies via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address (“ Address”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time. The awarding of each prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Only one Entry per person/Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address, or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the Address. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Open only to persons who, upon entering, are 18 years or older; legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states (excluding Florida) or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”); and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Addresses to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void in Florida and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: FORTY (40) GRAND PRIZES: each Grand Prize (“Prize”) consists of one (1) night hotel accommodations and park tickets for the winner and one (1) Guest (collectively, Couple”), consisting of the following elements for the Couple: (1) hotel accommodations for one (1) night at the Disneyland® Hotel (standard room, double occupancy), which must be used between January 15 and January 28, 2012 and (2) two 1-day Park Hopper® tickets, which must be used before January 31, 2012. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to transportation to and parking at the Disneyland® Resort, food and beverages, gratuities, room service, merchandise, service charges and telephone calls. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $510.00, which will vary depending upon fluctuation of hotel rates. Total ARV of all Prizes: $20,400. Limit of one (1) Prize per person/Address. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Hotel stay must be booked at least three (3) days in advance and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. No extension for the Prize use (or any portion thereof) will be granted. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. A Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of Prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about December 30, 2011, the Sponsor will select the potential winners based on the Criteria.
6. WINNERS: All potential winners will be notified via email on or about December 30, 2011. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in any Address or any computer or server malfunctions that may result in the notification email not being received.. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) business days after transmission;  the return of any Prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency, upon request;  potential winner’s failure to be available to use the Prize;  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days after it is mailed and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. Each winner and Guest must participate together at same time. The Guest will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. A Guest may not be a minor (as defined by state of primary residence) unless the winner is minor’s parent/legal guardian.
7. CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any Prize you may win, you agree that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any Prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the Prizes;  winner’s acceptance of any Prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the Contest and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the Prizes;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to the email function that may interfere with the Contest or your ability to timely enter;  all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within Orange County, California having subject matter jurisdiction and without a jury;  any Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;  any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
8. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners (after December 30, 2011) and/or Rules (before December 29, 2012), send an email to email@example.com. You will be sent a link to a Web page with this information for the Disneyland Hotel “Be Our Guest” Contest.