UPDATE: The Disney Side ‘Not-So-Scary’ Soiree entry period has ended. Please continue to check the Disney Parks Blog for future events.
It’ll be tough to top the great time we had during last year’s Halloween event hosted by the Disney Parks Blog but we think that’ll happen at this year’s Disney Side “Not-So-Scary” Soiree at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort. On Sunday, September 14, we’re hosting another costumed event during one of the first nights of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 91 winners of the Disney Side “Not-So-Scary” Soiree at Magic Kingdom Park Sweepstakes.
The Disney Side “Not-So-Scary” Soiree at Magic Kingdom Park begins at 7 p.m. EDT on Sunday, September 14 but we’re asking attendees to begin arriving at 4:00 p.m EDT. We’ll kick off the night with VIP parade viewing in front of Cinderella Castle and then VIP fireworks viewing before heading inside the Castle for a “witching hour” Villains Soiree that’ll include appearances by Disney Villains, music and fantastic desserts inspired by Disney Parks characters.
Attendees are encouraged to wear costumes (no masks) and it’d be great if it was a Disney Parks-inspired costume, subject to the costume guidelines below.
You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your Entry must state your valid email address (“Address”) and full name.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older and a resident of Florida as of September 9, 2014, but guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per winner in the promotion.
- We will send a notice to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at the front of Magic Kingdom Park for access to the event. The notice will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Masks will not be permitted.
- Winning prizes are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
I hope to see you in your best costume on September 14.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, Florida, and who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Starts 12:00:01 P.M. on September 9, 2014, and ends 3:00:00 P.M. on September 9, 2014. To enter online, follow the instructions at http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/09/disney-side-no-so-scary-soiree-at-magic-kingdom-park-official-rules/. Limit one (1) Entry per person per Address. Click here for Official Rules.