Are you considering a trip to Walt Disney World Resort this fall or winter? If so, then this just might make you bite – our popular Free Dine offer is back!
Guests will get a free dining plan when they buy a non-discounted six-night/seven-day Magic Your Way Package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. To be eligible, guests must book by August 8, 2014. The offer is valid for arrival most nights:
- August 31 to October 3, 2014
- October 26 to November 1, 2014
- November 9 to November 20, 2014
- December 12 to December 23, 2014
In case you haven’t dined on the plan before, the Disney Dining Plan is honored at more than 100 select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants, while the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan (available for packages that include a stay at Disney Value Resorts) includes meals and snacks at more than 50 dining locations.
For more information on this and other current offers, click here.
Nestled in the Scottish Highlands is a grand lake with plenty of lore waiting to be unlocked. Serving as the backdrop for the Disney•Pixar film “Brave”, Scotland boasts lush landscapes with ancient stone castles and a proud heritage. The Adventures by Disney Scotland vacation can take you and your family through the beauty that inspired the epic animated feature film.
As your family embarks on this vacation in Scotland, you can unfold the mysteries behind Nessie, the famous elusive creature rumored to occupy Loch Ness, and decide whether you believe in its existence. Before exploring the dark waters yourself, a visit to the Loch Ness Exhibition Centre will set you in the right mindset with a presentation of both fact and lore about the loch. Groups will also meet with a naturalist who is considered to be the world’s foremost expert on Loch Ness to hear more details and answer any questions you may have.
After the exhilarating opportunity to canoe (or cruise) across the waters and search for Nessie, you will disembark at the majestic Urquhart Castle. This spot is said to be the most popular for Nessie sightings. From here, the breathtaking view will have you in awe as you discover the once-mighty fortress.
Unlocking the mystery behind Loch Ness is just one of the many activities of the nine-day, eight-night family vacation to Scotland from Adventures by Disney. For more information, visit adventuresbydisney.com/brave.
Are you thinking about planning a summer vacation at Walt Disney World Resort? Our latest offer, available now, gives you 30% off select resort rooms when you stay up to five nights, and 35% off when you stay for six or more nights. Plus, you could save even more when you upgrade to a Magic Your Way room and ticket package with minimum 6-day tickets.
This deal will be available for booking now through June 6, on vacations taking place between June 15 and August 28. For more information and details on specific hotels, click here.
Stop worrying about squeezing green into your wardrobe today (watch out for that pinch!) and start preparing to be surrounded by the lush, evergreen pastures of Ireland. This St. Patrick’s Day, celebrate with your family by booking a vacation to Ireland with Adventures by Disney.
Early in your journey, your family will explore Cashel – a “land of kings” full of royal lore. As you walk up the emerald-green countryside, you will find the ancient Rock of Cashel, which once acted as the seat for the Kings of Munster.
Neighboring the Rock of Cashel is Tipperary’s Golden Vale hilltop, crowned with a collection of buildings that will transport you back to medieval times. On these sacred grounds, where Saint Patrick once stood himself, Junior Adventurers will also have the opportunity to participate in a lucky shamrock hunt.
A three-night stay within the walls of the 16th century Dromoland Castle will have your family feeling like royal kings and queens of Ireland. Over the years, this majestic estate played host to numerous prominent figures, and entertained many families with its plenitude of leisure activities.
To see how you can further explore the ‘Emerald Isle’ on this eight-day, seven-night family vacation to Ireland, please visit adventuresbydisney.com/ireland.
Are you considering booking a trip to Walt Disney World Resort with your little one this spring or summer? If so, our latest vacation offer may be just what you’re looking for!
Starting at just $899, a family of three (two adults, one child age 3 to 9) can get a 3-night, 2-day package that includes 2-day theme park tickets and 3 nights in a standard room at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel. Plus, guests will receive free “Memory Maker,” a photo package that makes it easy to capture magical family moments and first-time experiences, giving guests unlimited digital photos at hundreds of Disney PhotoPass locations and the ability to download the photos to share with friends and family.
The new package – good for stays most nights April 27 through June 15 and August 15 through September 30, 2014 — is a great way for parents or grandparents to experience Disney Parks, too, especially when bringing along a young park-goer taking in all the magic.
For full details, click here.
What do your little ones love about Disney Parks? Join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #DisneyKids.
Considering planning a Disney family celebration this summer? We’re happy to share a new reason you should book today – a new Magic Your Way ticket deal!
Starting today, parties of six or more who purchase a (minimum) four-day Magic Your Way ticket will receive an additional day for everyone for free. This offer, taking place now through summer, is a great way for large families to enjoy Walt Disney World Resort together. The more, the merrier! And summer will be a great time to visit, with the debut of the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” and the opening of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train taking place this spring at Magic Kingdom Park, as well as the return of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and Star Wars Weekends at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, respectively.
This deal can be booked now through June 14, 2014. Learn more by visiting DisneyWorld.com/Together.
If there’s one thing we all learned from everyone’s favorite Snow Queen – Elsa – it is that sometimes we have to just “let it go,” as her hit song on Disney’s animated feature film “Frozen” demonstrates. However, as great as that feeling could be, there are very few times where we can truly let go and not worry about a thing. I find this especially true when it comes to planning a family vacation.
On the flip side, families have the option to book from more than 25 different trips from all over the world with Adventures by Disney. From experiencing the Great Wall of China up close to taking in the sights of the azure waters of Santorini, Adventures by Disney has a multitude of itineraries that will allow you and your family to explore a variety of different countries and cultures.
With accommodations, activities, most meals and transportation within the trip taken care of, your only worry will be to try and convince yourself and your family to just let it go. It’s hard to imagine such great vacations coming together so smoothly, but that’s what the trip planners at Adventures by Disney are for.
I’ll leave you with this clip of Elsa singing her famous song “Let it Go” in 25 different languages. Maybe this clip will give you the inspiration to find which country you’d like to visit next.
Let It Go in 25 Languages on Disney Video
Inspired by the scenery in the video? Adventures by Disney recently started accepting bookings for the new, Frozen-inspired trip to Norway. For more information, check out AdventuresByDisney.com. And, if you enjoyed the song and would like to fully let it go, join in on the fun by visiting the nearest participating theatre to watch the all-new, sing-along version of Disney’s“Frozen.”
Spring is a great time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort. This year, the return of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, Atlanta Braves Spring Training games at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and the return of Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are just a few of the things our guests have to look forward to.
If you’re considering booking a spring vacation, now is the time to do so. Guests who book their resort stays now through March 31, 2014, (for vacations taking place March 14 – April 12, 2014, and April 20 – June 15, 2014) may receive up to 30% off the cost of their room. Plus, when you upgrade to a Magic Your Way package with a minimum four-day theme park tickets, you’ll get one more ticket day for free. Click here for full details.
It’s officially 2014, so let this year’s vacation planning begin!
Whether it’s new entertainment, character meet and greets, holiday celebrations or the return of annual theme park events, there’s a lot to look forward to at Disney Parks in 2014. That said, here are 14 reasons you should visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2014.
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Magic Kingdom Park. If you haven’t visited Town Square Theater at Magic Kingdom Park lately, you’re in for a delight when you see the tricks Mickey has up his sleeve. Check out our video of the new experience in this previous blog post.
- Food trucks recently debuted at Downtown Disney as a fun new dining option. Check them out Wednesdays through Sundays, from 5 – 11 p.m. parked at Downtown Disney West Side near Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues.
- Another season of 2014 runDisney racing fun begins January 8, with the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. Check out runDisney’s official website for details on races both here and at the Disneyland Resort.
- Visit Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Beginning January 26, Disney Junior stars, Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First, will greet guests during meals at the Disney Junior Play n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine. For more on what to expect, visit Shawn Slater’s original blog post.
- The Atlanta Braves will return to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for spring training, which means a chance to attend fun preseason games beginning in February.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival returns to the park March 5 – May 18. This annual festival, with its floral displays, topiaries, and food fun, will showcase Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy as this year’s lead topiary.
- There’s always something fun planned for St. Patrick’s Day at Downtown Disney each year, especially at Raglan Road. Stay tuned for more.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will mark its 25th anniversary on May 1, 2014. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more on this milestone closer to time.
- Star Wars Weekends will add more film fun to Disney’s Hollywood Studios May 16-June 8, 2014.
- Car Masters Weekend, an event that’s perfect for car lovers (and lovers of “Cars”), will return to Downtown Disney June 14 – June 15, 2014. Details still to come.
- Disney’s Night of Joy will return to Magic Kingdom Park on September 5-6, with artists MercyMe and Matthew West already in the lineup.
- Spice Road Table, a new restaurant planned for the Morocco pavilion at Epcot, will open its doors in early 2014. Check out a sneak peek at the menu’s yummy dishes here.
- Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade will debut at Magic Kingdom Park this spring. This new daytime parade will feature floats inspired by the films “The Little Mermaid,” “Tangled,” “Brave” and many more.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, the latest and largest installment in the New Fantasyland expansion, will debut at Magic Kingdom Park in 2014 to tell the story of “Snow White” from the perspective of the Seven Dwarfs. As soon as we have an opening date for this attraction, we’ll share it on the Disney Parks Blog.
Which event or new offering are you looking forward to most? Let us know in the “comments” section below.
Are you considering booking a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort with your little one this winter? Then our “Families With Little Ones” vacation package may be for you.
For just $999, you can book a 3-night/2-day package for a family of three (two adults, one child ages 3 to 9) that includes 2-day theme park tickets, the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and three nights in a standard room at a Disney Value Resort hotel (excluding Disney’s Art of Animation Resort). The offer is valid for stays most nights January 5-February 12, 2014. The “Families With Little Ones” offer must be booked by December 31, 2013.
If you haven’t visited recently, there are plenty of new things to enjoy – especially if you have young children. When vacation planning, be sure to keep in mind the New Fantasyland attractions at Magic Kingdom Park, and the enhanced Disney Junior – Live on Stage! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Exciting character meet and greets have also recently debuted or will do so in coming weeks, including princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall (Magic Kingdom Park), Anna and Elsa from Disney’s “Frozen” (Epcot), and Sofia The First (Disney’s Hollywood Studios).
Click here for more information, or to book.