It’s no secret that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Last year, I wrote about some of my favorite places to grab breakfast before a day in the parks at Walt Disney World Resort. Today, I have a few unique breakfast picks to share with you — all available without a dining reservation.
- Maple Waffle Breakfast Cone – BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk
Fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, melted cheddar cheese in a hand-formed maple waffle cone makes this a BoardWalk breakfast not to be missed.
- Pop-Tarts® Breakfast Sandwich – Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Try a fun twist on a childhood favorite with an egg, bacon and cheese breakfast sandwich served on a strawberry Pop-Tart®.
- Breakfast Flatbread – Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Who says you can’t have pizza for breakfast? This flatbread is topped with scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, crumbled bacon and cheese.
- Breakfast Panini – Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
Get a hearty breakfast before Soarin’ with eggs, bacon, roast pork and cheese on a pressed panini, served with breakfast potatoes.
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich – Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Get your veggies in early with cauliflower, spinach and paneer cheese served on naan bread.
What is your favorite quick-service breakfast at Walt Disney World Resort? Let us know in the comments below!