DISNEYLAND 60 YEARS CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC (“Sponsor”), P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, U.S.A.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033, U.S.A., the independent agency administering this contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Disneyland 60 Years Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (“Territory”), who are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, as of date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household) of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Rules”). Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Note: If an Entrant accesses Twitter or Instagram on his/her mobile device to enter this Contest, the Entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the Entrant for applicable data charges. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should review their mobile device’s capabilities for specific mobile application instructions.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest period begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 17, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 29, 2014 (“Contest Period”). The Contest consists of:
A. An “Entry Phase” that begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on July 17, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 27, 2014,
B. A “Qualifier Judging Phase” that begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on August 28, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 10, 2014,
C. Six (6) separate voting phases (each, a “Voting Phase”), as outlined in the chart below:
|Voting Phase||Decade Timeframe||Voting Phase Start Date (at 12:00:00 AM ET)||Voting Phase End Date (at 11:59:59 PM ET)|
D. A “Finalist Voting Phase” that begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on October 23, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 29, 2014.
The five (5) entries received from each of the six (6) decade timeframes (each, a “Decade”), with the highest overall scores (based on the Judging Criteria, as further described in Section 7 of these Rules), will each be deemed a “Qualifier ”. Each Qualifier will be posted in an online gallery at https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/ (“Website”) for public voting, as further described in Section 8 of these Rules.
The one (1) Qualifier (out of the 5) in each Decade with the most public votes will be determined as the applicable Decade’s “Finalist” and will be eligible for a Finalist Prize, as further described in Section 10 of these Rules.
Once a Finalist has been determined for each of the 6 Decades, the Finalists will be posted in an online gallery on the Website for the Finalist Voting Phase. The Finalist that receives the most public votes in the Finalist Voting Phase, as further described in Section 9 of these Rules will be eligible for the Grand Prize, as further described in Section 10 of these Rules.
Only Finalists will be eligible to receive the Grand Prize, as further described in Section 10 of these Rules. The Administrator’s computer is the official Contest clock.
During the Entry Phase, an Entrant may enter the Contest in one (1) of two (2) ways:
Twitter: An Entrant must logon to his/her Twitter account, follow @Disneyland (if he/she does not already), and compose a new Tweet that includes a photograph that represents the Entrant’s beloved, favorite, or best Disneyland memory, a description that indicates the year the photograph was taken, and the hashtag “#Disneyland60Contest” to receive one (1) entry (“Twitter Entry”). An Entrant must follow @Disneyland and have a non-private Twitter account to enter the Contest and maintain such non-private account for at least sixty (60) days after the Contest Period ends to be eligible to be named a potential Qualifier, Finalist, or the potential Grand Prize winner and to claim a prize. Due to the way Twitter operates its service, Sponsor may not receive Twitter Entries from Twitter users with “protected” updates (i.e., an Entrant has set his/her account so that only people the Entrant has approved can view his/her updates).
Instagram: An Entrant must logon to his/her Instagram account, follow @Disneyland (if he/she does not already), and post a new photograph that represents the Entrant’s beloved, favorite, or best Disneyland memory, a description that indicates the year the photograph was taken, and the hashtag “#Disneyland60Contest” to receive one (1) entry (“Instagram Entry”). An Entrant must follow @Disneyland and have a non-private Instagram account to enter the Contest and maintain such non-private account for at least sixty (60) days after the Contest Period ends to be eligible to be named a potential Qualifier, Finalist, or the potential Grand Prize winner and to claim a prize. Due to the way Instagram operates its service, Sponsor may not receive Instagram Entries from Instagram users with “protected” updates (i.e., an Entrant has set his/her account so that only people the Entrant has approved can view his/her updates).
Each Twitter Entry and Instagram Entry is herein referred to as an “Entry” (and collectively are herein referred to as “Entries”). Regardless of method of entry, an Entrant is limited to entering one (1) unique photograph once during the entire Entry Phase. If the same photograph is entered more than once, all subsequent Entries using that same photograph will be void, and the Entrant may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
All Entries are subject to all of the provisions of these Rules, including but not limited to the Entry Guidelines and Requirements set forth in Section 5 below. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entries that do not comply with these Rules.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby agrees to these Rules and grants permission for the Entry, including the Entrant’s Twitter handle or Instagram account name, to be posted on the Website or other website for public view. All Entries are subject to verification of compliance with these Rules as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Limit one (1) Finalist Prize per person/household. A person/address/household may win both a Finalist Prize and the Grand Prize.
5. ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Entry:
- Must be in English;
- Must include the hashtag “#Disneyland60Contest”;
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights (whether living or deceased), including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- Must have approval from any persons (if minors, approval from their parent or legal guardian) appearing in the Entry and the Entrant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Entry to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not include any personally identifiable information of any person, such as full name, address or phone number;
- Must be the sole, exclusive and original work of the Entrant and must not contain images or artwork, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by Entrant;
- Must not in any way contain any logos, brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor’s, which Sponsor has granted Entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Contest as set forth in Section 6 of these Rules;
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenges or seek to overthrow any government;
NOTE: If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Rules, Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the Entrant and the Entry will not be eligible to win.
6. SPONSOR’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (“IP”) AND GENERAL ENTRY TERMS: Sponsor grants Entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use Sponsor’s name, products, trademarks and logos (collectively, “Sponsor’s IP”) for the sole purpose of participating in this Contest. Entrants are not permitted to make any further use of Sponsor’s IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, Entrants recognize that all rights, title, and interest in Sponsor’s IP shall remain exclusively with the Sponsor, and Entrant agrees that he or she has not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title or interest in and to the Sponsor’s IP except for the limited license granted to Entrant in these Rules is transferred or created. Each Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that Entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Sponsor’s IP in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of Sponsor’s IP is permitted only for the purpose of making an Entry in this Contest, and that any use of Sponsor’s IP (whether in the Entry or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
Each Entrant retains ownership of his/her Entry. Each Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor and its affiliated companies and designated agents a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, unconditional, fully paid license and right (a) to post and to make, have made, use, copy, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of the Entry and any materials provided by the Entrant with the Entrant’s Entry or otherwise through the Contest (“Entrant Materials”), (b) to publicly perform or display, import, broadcast, transmit, distribute (directly and indirectly), or license the Entry and Entrant Materials (and derivative works thereof), and (c) to sublicense to third parties the foregoing rights, including the right to sublicense to further third parties. Additionally each Entrant consents to the use of the name, Twitter handle, Instagram account name, statements, photographs, videos, voice recordings and likenesses of himself/herself and any other person appearing in the Entry and Entrant Materials for publicity purposes, as well as any other purpose associated with the Contest.
If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Entry and Entrant Materials.
7. JUDGING AND SELECTION OF THE QUALIFIERS: During the Judging Phase all eligible Entries received during the Entry Phase will be judged by a panel of qualified judges (“Judges”) to determine the five (5) potential Qualifiers for each Decade. The Judges will score each Entry according to the following weighted judging criteria (collectively, “Judging Criteria”): (1) Creativity of Entry – 33%; (2) Relevance to the theme of the Contest – 34%; and (3) Originality of Entry – 33%.
The five (5) Entries in each Decade that receive the highest overall scores from the Judges will be deemed the applicable Decade’s potential Qualifiers. In the event of a tie, the tied Entries will be reviewed by the Judges and the Entry with the highest score in: “Relevance to the theme of the Contest” will be named a Qualifier for that Decade. In no event will there be more than five (5) Qualifiers for each Decade.
All Qualifiers are subject to review of eligibility and confirmation of their compliance with these Rules. Decisions of the Judges are final and binding. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry or as to the identity of an Entrant, the Qualifier Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder (determined at the time the Entry is submitted) of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter account or Instagram account used to make the Entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address associated with the Twitter account or Instagram account used to make the Entry. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant and/or Entry in its sole and absolute discretion.
8. PUBLIC VOTING AND SELECTION OF THE FINALISTS: During each Voting Phase set forth in the table in Section 4 of these Rules, the five (5) Qualifiers from each respective Decade will be posted to a gallery on the Website. The general public may visit the Website and vote for the one (1) Qualifier’s Entry they like best in each Voting Phase. Limit one (1) vote per person per day. Votes received from any person in excess of the limits set forth herein will be void. Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during a calendar day by a single voter will be disqualified. Votes intended to improperly impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited.
The one (1) Qualifier for each Decade that receives the most public votes will be deemed that Decade’s potential Finalist. In no event will there be more than one (1) Finalist for each Decade and no more than six (6) total Finalists during the entire Contest. In the event of a tie, the Entry that received the highest score in: “Relevance to the theme of the Contest” during the Judging Phase will be deemed that Decade’s potential Finalist.
9. PUBLIC VOTING ON FINALISTS AND SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: During the Finalist Voting Phase set forth in Section 4 of these Rules, the six (6) Finalists will be posted to a gallery on the Website. The general public may visit the Website and vote for the one (1) Finalist’s Entry they like best. Limit one (1) vote per person per day. Votes received from any person, in excess of the limits set forth herein will be void. Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during a calendar day by a single voter will be disqualified. Votes intended to improperly impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited.
The one (1) Finalist that receives the most public votes in the Finalist Voting Phase will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner. In no event will there be more than one (1) Grand Prize winner during the entire Contest. In the event of a tie, the Entry that received the highest score in: “Relevance to the theme of the Contest” during the Judging Phase will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner.
10. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
A. Finalist Prizes (6): Each Finalist will receive one (1) 60th Anniversary merchandise prize pack (the contents of which will include merchandise such as t-shirts, cups, photo frames, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) (each, a “Finalist Prize”). The ARV of each Finalist Prize is $100. The total ARV of all Finalist Prizes is $600.
B. Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize winner will receive a Disneyland® Resort Prize Package, consisting of a four (4) day/three (3) night vacation package for four (4) people to the Disneyland Resort (“Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize will include:  roundtrip coach/economy class airfare for the Grand Prize winner and up to three (3) travel companions between the major commercial airport closest to the Grand Prize winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and a Southern California airport selected by Sponsor (however if the Grand Prize winner lives within 250 miles of Disneyland Resort, transportation may not be provided in Disney’s discretion);  a voucher for four (4) roundtrip airport ground transfers via Disneyland Express between the destination airport and the Disneyland Resort;  room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for three (3) nights at a hotel at the Disneyland Resort selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and  four (4) Disneyland Resort 3-Day Tickets (each of which grants access to one (1) park per day, subject to restrictions). The ARV of the Grand Prize is $4,330.00. ARV may vary from actual value, depending on date and point of departure. Any difference between stated and actual value will not be awarded.
Each travel companion must be 18 or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, unless the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner. If a travel companion is a minor and not the child or legal ward of the Grand Prize winner, the parent/legal guardian of such travel companion must also accompany the minor travel companion. The Grand Prize winner may be required to submit guest releases to Sponsor upon Sponsor’s request, within a certain time period to be determined by Sponsor.
The Grand Prize and all Grand Prize-related travel must be booked 60 days prior to departure, and completed prior to June 20, 2015. All Grand Prize-related travel arrangements will be administered by Sponsor or Sponsor’s authorized designee. Grand Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, weather, seasonal influences, and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions will be required to travel on identical itineraries including the same departure date and return date. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. Travel companions must stay in the same hotel room as Grand Prize Winner unless otherwise permitted by Sponsor. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for upgrades, frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. Sponsor is not obligated to replace any lost or stolen tickets (including any event tickets or admission passes), travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the Grand Prize winner’s possession or in the possession of a travel companion. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsor will determine the flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once hotel and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Air travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. If the Grand Prize winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize with fewer travel companions than allowed for or no travel companions, no additional compensation will be awarded to the Grand Prize winner.
All costs and expenses not specifically included herein are solely the Grand Prize winner’s responsibility as are all federal, state and local taxes. The Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining any desired or necessary travel documents (including government-issued photo identification). The Grand Prize winner and travel companions hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the Grand Prize. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions to arrive at the designated gateway airport in time for each flight that is part of the Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions are responsible for all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, gratuities, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities, and any other fees and expenses not specifically mentioned in these Rules. The Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in or prior thereto and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room attributed to the Grand Prize winner and/or his/her travel companions in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Grand Prize winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the Grand Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. The Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions shall be subject to all terms and conditions printed on any ticket issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or travel companion(s) is denied entry into any ticketed location or is removed or barred from any ticketed location for any other reason, Sponsor is not responsible and no further compensation or award will be provided.
C. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes in this Contest is $4,930.
D. Prize Conditions: Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns, shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to a prize and/or the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of a prize and/or the Contest. All benefits and payments are personal to each winner and are not redeemable for cash and are neither assignable nor transferable.
Each winner is responsible for paying all taxes. The award of a prize is subject to applicable withholding requirements. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of his/her prize.
Any portion of a prize not accepted or used by a winner will be forfeited, and Sponsor shall not be responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any portion of the prize for any reason. No substitution or transfer of a prize is allowed except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Award of a prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. Allow approximately 4-6 weeks after award of a Finalist Prize for prize fulfillment.
11. NOTIFICATIONS TO PRIZE WINNERS AND REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM PRIZES:
A. Finalist Prizes: Each potential Finalist will be sent a notification with further instructions on how to claim a Finalist Prize which will vary depending on whether the Entry was submitted via Twitter or Instagram, as follows: (a) If a potential Finalist entered via Twitter, he/she will be notified at his/her Twitter account via a Direct Message from @Disneyland, and must respond with his/her full name and e-mail address within 24 hours. Each potential Finalist who entered via Twitter will then be notified at the provided e-mail address by the Administrator and must respond within 48 hours with his/her complete mailing address, daytime telephone number, and date of birth. (b) If a potential Finalist entered via Instagram, then a posting will be made by @Disneyland to the potential Finalist’s Instagram Entry. Each potential Finalist who entered via Instagram must e-mail the e-mail address included in the posting within 48 hours with his/her full name, e-mail address, his/her complete mailing address, daytime telephone number, and date of birth. Sponsor’s designee will then e-mail the potential Finalist back with a claim code within 48 hours. The potential Finalist must then post the provided claim code as a comment to the potential Finalist’s Instagram Entry within 24 hours. All Finalists regardless of entry method may also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within ten (10) calendar days from the date it is sent.
B. Grand Prize: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone at the e-mail address or telephone number provided during Finalist verification on or about October 30, 2014. The potential Grand Prize winner must respond to such notification within ten (10) calendar days from the date notification is sent, and must return the travel questionnaire within fourteen (14) days from the date it is postmarked by Sponsor.
C. General Requirements: At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Finalist/Grand Prize winner may result from any of the following: [a] any potential Finalist’s/Grand Prize winner’s failure to respond within the time periods set forth above or failure to provide any other requested information in the time period specified; [b] the return of an e-mail notification sent by Sponsor/Administrator as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] potential Finalist/Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; and [d] potential Grand Prize winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (including, without limitation, the Social Security Number as required by law) within ten (10) calendar days from the date the form is sent to the potential Grand Prize winner. Federal, state, and local taxes and all other expenses not specified herein are each winner’s sole responsibility. In the event that a potential Finalist/Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, or does not accept a prize, Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, will award the prize to the Entry with the next-highest overall score, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. In such cases where the prize is not accepted or where a Finalist/Grand Prize winner has forfeited, there will, as necessary, be up to three (3) alternate Finalists/Grand Prize winners contacted in order based on overall score, after which the prize, if not accepted by an eligible Finalist/Grand Prize winner, will not be awarded.
12. INTERNET/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest, and all of their respective successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees, agents and independent contractors, including Twitter and Instagram, (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for technical malfunctions of any kind, including but not limited to interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections; miscommunications; failed, partial, or garbled telephone or computer transmissions; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected Entries or transmissions; phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties; other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; or for any damage to any person’s computer or wireless device related to participating in the Contest. Additionally, Releasees are not responsible for illegible, unintelligible, late, lost or stolen Entries; incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; or for any technical or human errors which may occur in the processing of any Entries in the Contest. Any person attempting to enter using multiple identities or any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or to interfere with the proper administration of the Contest will be disqualified from participation in the Contest. Additionally, any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual found or suspected, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Rules; or to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Contest. If, in the judgment of Administrator, the Contest is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes that corrupt or inhibit, or may corrupt or inhibit the administration, security, fairness or intended proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned or intended, Administrator has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest (except where prohibited by law); and in such event, to select the winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable. RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF A PRIZE. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU.
14. GOVERNING LAW: The terms of this Contest shall be governed by, construed under, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contest or these Rules shall be submitted exclusively to the Circuit Court in and for Orange County, Florida (or if the Circuit Court shall not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then to such other court sitting in such county having subject matter jurisdiction) for trial and determination by the court sitting without a jury. All Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of such court and to the service of process outside the State of Florida pursuant to the requirements of such court in any matter submitted to it, and they expressly waive the right to a jury trial. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
15. RELEASE: By participating, each Entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest or Contest-related activity, or the receipt, use, or misuse of a prize.
16. GENERAL TERMS & AGREEMENT TO RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Rules. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
17. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the winners names, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, to be received by December 13, 2014, to: Disneyland 60 Years Contest Winners List, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Customer services inquiries can be made at Contact Us.
Disney® and Disneyland® are registered trademarks of Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC. All Rights Reserved.