NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
- SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, NY, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY: During the period commencing at 10:00 AM., October 23, 2013, and ending at 10:00 A.M., October 25, 2013 (“Entry Period”), you may enter by: (1) signing into your Twitter account (“Account”) or, if you are not already a member, becoming a member of Twitter.com and signing into your account; (2) “following” @WaltDisneyWorld on Twitter (http://twitter.com/WaltDisneyWorld); (3) tweeting or retweeting one(1) of the following messages using your Twitter account: (a) “Have you seen Jack Skellington at #NotSoScary this year?” or (b) “Jack Skellington is now appearing at #NotSoScary”, along with exactly the following unique term (“Term”) in your tweet message: “#Sweepsentry” (collectively, “Entry”). You may also review these instructions in Sponsor’s Twitter message received by you from @WaltDisneyWorld. If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode”, your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor’s tweets via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. You understand that by participation in this Sweepstakes via mobile phone or text message, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone or text message, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Account. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), posted at https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/10/tweet-win-a-jack-skellington-vinylmation-to-celebrate-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/. All times and days are Eastern Time and the Sponsor’s computer will be the time keeping device for the purposes of this Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 10:00 A.M., October 25, 2013. Only one Entry per person/Account (regardless of whether one person has more than one Account or more than one person use the same Account). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the Account by Twitter. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Open only to persons who, as of Entry, are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”) and have reached the age of majority in their state of primary residence. Employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies, Sweepstakes Administrator, the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) and the members of their households or immediate families (defined as parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each) are ineligible to enter. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: Thirty (30) Prizes: Each winner will receive one (1) Jack Skellington Popcorn Vinylmation. A total of thirty (30) prizes will be awarded. Prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: $19.95. Total ARV of all Prizes: $598.50. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed within 24 hours of notification, after which an alternate winner will be selected. In the event potential alternative winner does not respond within 24 hours of notification, unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
- PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about October 25, 2013 in a random drawing, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified on Twitter by Direct Message to the potential winner’s Account on or about October 25, 2013. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to the Twitter Direct Message function that may interfere with winner notification. To claim the prize, you will be required to provide your email address and your physical mailing address. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within twenty-four (24) hours after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s Account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s failure to become a follower of @WaltDisneyWorld resulting in the potential winner’s failure to receive a Direct Message from Sponsor;  potential winner’s Account “protected mode” is set so that the potential winner’s updates/responses may not be visible to Sponsor;  potential winner’s failure to include (a) “Have you seen Jack Skellington at #NotSoScary this year?#SweepsEntry” or (b) “Jack Skellington is now appearing at #NotSoScary#SweepsEntry” ;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by October 26, 2013, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  during the Entry Period you will disclose your relationship with Sponsor in any online posts you make which reference Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s products or services by including the Term or the statement “I entered a Disney Destinations, LLC Sweepstakes” in any such online posts;  if you are selected as a winner you will continue to disclose your relationship with Sponsor in all online posts for this Sweepstakes which you make that reference this particular Sweepstakes, the Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s products or services by including “#winner” or the statement “I received a prize from Walt Disney World” in any such online posts;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the prize;  winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the promotion and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and distribution of the prize;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to any Twitter function that may interfere with Sweepstakes or your ability to timely enter, and  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
- RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For name of winners (after October 27, 2013, but before November 3, 2013) and/or Rules (before October 25, 2013), send an email to: WDW.Sweepstakes@Disney.com