NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ENTRY: Commencing at 11:00 A.M., September 18, and ending at 1:01 P.M., September 18, 2013 (“Entry Period”), you may enter by visiting the Disney Parks Blog at http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/09/celebrate-princess-fairytale-hall-grand-opening-with-disney-artwork; and emailing your name, address and a “Celebrating Princess Fairytale Hall” greeting only (which greeting may be no more than 50 characters in length) to (“Email Address”) (collectively, “Entry”). You may also review these instructions in Sponsor’s Sweepstakes call to action posted by Sponsor on http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/09/celebrate-princess-fairytale-hall-grand-opening-with-disney-artwork. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept a mis-typed Entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address (“Address”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time.
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Only one Entry per person/ Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Use of any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Open only to persons who, upon entering, are not deemed minors in their jurisdiction of primary residence; are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”); and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Addresses to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: 150 Prizes: two (2) Princess Fairytale Hall-inspired posters (approximate retail value [“ARV”]: $30). Limit one prize per person/Address. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won.
- PROCEDURES: The first one hundred and fifty (150) eligible Entries received during the Entry Period will each be declared a potential winner. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
- WINNERS: All potential winners will be notified via email to their Addresses by 5 p.m. September 18, 2013. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to the notice by email to the Email Address within twenty-four (24) hours with his/her full name and Address;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize within ten (10) days after it is sent and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
- CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the prizes;  winner’s acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the Sweepstakes and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion and  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
- RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners (after September 18, 2013) send a direct message to the Email Address. You will be sent a link to a Web page with this information for “Princess Fairytale Hall Poster Sweepstakes.”