UPDATE: The Disney Parks Blog Creepy Cruise Meet-Up has reached capacity and confirmation emails are being sent. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
When you step aboard the Sailing Ship Columbia* to set sail on this creepy cruise, you may not recognize it. The Rivers of America take on an aura of foreboding … has a ghost followed you on board? Explore this floating edifice of fright, but beware …
Of course, costumes are welcome! Come dressed to show your Halloween-inspired Disney Side – whether you’re a Disney Villain, hero, princess or pirate, Halloween Time is the best time to let your inner character out!
So join us the evening of Tuesday, Oct. 7! Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Disneyland park admission will be provided beginning at 8:15 p.m. for the event, but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
- Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
*Guests must navigate a steep series of stairs when boarding and disembarking the ship.