The peak of summer is upon us, and we invite you to celebrate with a backyard barbecue inspired by Disney Parks and Resorts.
Visit the Walt Disney World Pinterest page to find everything you need to host the perfect summer barbecue. We made it easy, providing recipes for some Disney Parks food favorites (Flame Tree Barbecue Sauce anyone?), drinks, and even printable napkin rings and a menu and place cards to tie it all together. Click through to download and print the recipes, or pin them to your recipe board to make later.
Featured recipes include:
- Sweet Potato-Rosemary Biscuits from Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland park
- Big Thunder Ribs from Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue in Disneyland park
- Marinated Cabbage Slaw from Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Flame Tree Barbecue Sauce from Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Berry Cobbler from Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Which recipe are you going to try at your next summer party?