DISNEYLAND RESORT “Villains Victory Party Contest”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA, 92802, is solely responsible for all aspects of this contest (“Contest”).
2. ENTRY: Commencing at 10:01 A.M., October 14, and ending at 5:01 P.M., October 15, 2010 (the “Entry Period”), you may enter by: (1) visiting the Disney Parks blog at https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog for the three trivia questions required to be answered for the contest entry and (2) emailing the correct answers to all three questions to email@example.com (“Email Address”) (“Entry”). You may also review these instructions in Sponsor’s Contest call to action posted by Sponsor on https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/villains-victory-party-contest-rules/. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept a mis-typed Entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address (“Address”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Only one Entry per person/Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Open only to persons who, upon entering, are 18 years or older; legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”); and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Addresses to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: 75 Prizes: Each prize consists of the following elements for the winner and one (1) guest (“Couple”):  1-Day Park Hopper® tickets to visit Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure™ Park on October 28, 2010 and  credentials to attend the Villains Victory Party (the “Event”). The Villains Victory Party will be held from 8:00 p.m. to approximately 10:00 p.m. on October 28, 2010 and all Couples will be required to check-in between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.. No Couples arriving after 8:00 p.m. will be permitted to attend. This time is subject to change, but all Couples must comply with final time as communicated. Each 1-Day Park Hopper® ticket is valid for one day’s admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure™ Park, and must be used on October 28, 2010 in conjunction with the Event. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize: $202.00; ARV of all prizes: $15,150.00. Tickets and Event credentials may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation to the Theme Parks, beverages, food and parking. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The first seventy-five (75) Entries received with the correct answers will each be declared a potential winner.
6. WINNERS: All potential winners will be notified via email to their Address by 5 p.m. October 14, 2010. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to the notice within twelve (12) hours by email with his/her full name and Address sent to the Email Address;  potential winner’s inability to receive emails from the Email Address due to any email settings or malfunction;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to be available to redeem the prize on October 28, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
7. CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, including the participation in the prize activities, or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prizes;  winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the promotion and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  any portion of any prize not accepted or used by any winner will be forfeited;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion and  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
8. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners (after October 14, 2010) and/or Rules (before October 13, 2010), send a direct message to the Email Address. You will be sent a link to a Web page with this information for “Villains Victory Party Contest.”