This summer, Disney Parks are bursting with a Monstrous lineup of unforgettable thrills and entertainment!
Plan a summer getaway to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida—and get ready for colossal fun.
New and Fresh Experiences
Delight in new additions and enhancements across the Resort, including:
Monstrous Surprises Around Every Corner
Be on the lookout for Mike and Sulley from the upcoming Disney•Pixar film Monsters University. They're scaring up all kinds of surprises throughout the summer at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor: Led by Mike—the "monster of ceremonies"—a colorful gang of comics has been studying up on their jokes. Will they graduate to new comedic materials? Check out the "frights" and sounds in this attraction to see for yourself!
- The "Monsterail": One of the iconic Monorail trains has been redesigned and monster-ized with visuals from the newest Disney•Pixar film. So go ahead and hop onboard—this is one frighteningly fun Monorail ride you won't soon forget!
- Monsters University Meet Up: Drop in to Disney's Hollywood Studios for a magical encounter with some monstrous friends from Disney•Pixar's Monsters University, and pop off a few frighteningly good photos with Mike and Sulley!
- Monstrous Summer Wake-Up Call: Start the days during your stay the most monstrous of ways—schedule a call and wake up to the voice of Monsters University scare student, Mike Wazowski, each morning when staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!
Plus, explore Limited Time Magic opportunities that may be available during your stay—just a little extra pixie dust to make your vacation extra magical!
With so much to see and do, this is a once-upon-a-time summer that you're sure to remember happily ever after.
To plan and book your Monstrous Summer vacation, visit Walt Disney World Resort online.
Enjoy 4 unique Theme Parks for just $70 per day (plus tax)—get your tickets now!
* Valid park admission required.