2012 DISNEYLAND® RESORT “2-for $99 TICKET” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA, 92802, is solely responsible for all aspects of this Contest (“Contest”).
2. ENTRY: This is a Contest intended for you as a contestant legally residing within U.S. Mail zip codes 90000-93599 (individually, “Invitee”) to enter during the period commencing at 2:00 P.M., January 18, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., January 19, 2012 (“Entry Period”). You may enter by: (1) reading the contest questions (“Questions”) posted at the Disney Parks Blog (www.disneyparks.com/blog) (“Blog”); (2) correctly answering the Questions; (3) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information all in the body of the email: a correct list of the answers to the Questions in the Blog order and your first and last name, date of birth, phone number, email address (“Email Address”) and physical mailing address (no P.O. boxes allowed) (“Address”) (collectively, “Entry”). You may also review these instructions in Sponsor’s Contest call to action posted on https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2-for-99-ticket-contest/. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept a mis-typed Entry. Sponsor will judge all Entries received to select 50 potential winners by determining: (1) eligibility to enter Contest; (2) accuracy of answers to Questions and (3) whether Entries are among the first 50 valid Entries received (collectively, “Criteria”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor’s replies via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Only one Entry per person/Email Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Email Address, or more than one person use the same Email Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the Email Address. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Open only to Invitees who, upon entering, are 18 years or older, and are not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in Invitee’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by an Invitee to use multiple Email Addresses to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: Fifty (50) Prizes: Each winner will receive a prize consisting of the following elements:  one (1) pair of Southern California resident 2-day, 1-park per day tickets (“Tickets”) valid for two (2) days of admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park (not for both parks on the same day) which must be used by June 9, 2012 (void during blockout dates March 30 through April 15, 2012) and  an invitation for winner and up to three (3) Guests to attend a Disney Parks Blog meetup (“Meetup”) on February 4, 2012 (“Invitation”) featuring a special performance of “Jake and the Never Land Pirates” including admission to Disney California Adventure® Park ( 1 Day, 1 Park ticket valid February 4, 2012 only). Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $518. Total ARV of all prizes: $25,900. Limit of one (1) prize per person/ Email Address. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, may not be sold or transferred and are subject to other restrictions. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to transportation to and parking at the Disneyland® Resort. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes and prize elements may not be separated. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No extension for use of the prize or any portion thereof will be granted. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by January 31, 2012, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about January 19, 2012, the Sponsor will select the potential winners based on the Criteria.
6. WINNERS: On or about January 19, 2012, all potential winners will be notified via email, requiring a forty-eight (48) hour response via email to email@example.com indicating verification of mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) and indicating intent to attend the Meetup. Those not so responding will forfeit that portion of their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in an Email Address or any computer or server malfunctions that may result in the notification email not being received. The Tickets will be mailed to each winner’s Address via registered mail before February 9, 2012, with the return receipt serving as proof of prize receipt. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within forty-eight (48) hours after transmission;  the return of the Tickets as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency, upon request;  potential winner’s failure to be available to use the Tickets;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the Tickets within five (5) days after they are sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize by January 31, 2012 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. Each winner and Guest must participate in the Meetup together at the same time.
7. CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree that:  you will be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prizes;  winner’s acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the Contest and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  any portion of any prize not accepted or used by any winner will be forfeited;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to the email function that may interfere with the Contest or your ability to timely enter;  all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within Orange County, California having subject matter jurisdiction and without a jury;  any Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;  any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
8. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners (after January 23, 2012, but before June 9, 2012) and/or Rules (before January 18, 2012), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be sent a link to a Web page with this information for the Disneyland® Resort “2-for $99 Ticket” Contest.