This week, we featured several exclusives as well as some behind-the-scenes posts on the Disney Parks Blog. We celebrated the 10-year anniversary of the edible carousel at Disney’s Beach Club Resort at Walt Disney World and offered first video of the most sophisticated Audio-Animatronics technology yet. If you didn’t see it, here’s the video:
We also showed how Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park gets a “dipped in sugar” look during the holiday season and offered a look at some of the amazing cakes offered at Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings. Here’s a list of some of our most popular posts:
– 200,000 Lights Transform Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World — How 40,000 square feet of fisherman’s net is used to decorate the Castle.
– Amazing Cakes Offered at Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Mad Hatter cake is one of several Disney-themed wedding cakes.
– Giant Gingerbread House Opens at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort A first look at our Victorian gingerbread house on opening day.
– Sleigh Rides Offered for First Time at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground — A new experience is offered at Walt Disney World this holiday season.
– Exclusive New Year’s Eve Parties Offered at Magic Kingdom Park — Two new exclusive parties offered at Walt Disney World.
– Contemplation — Walt Disney Photographer shared another unique image.
– ‘Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee!’ at Disneyland Resort — New video of the party at Disneyland Resort.