If you’re like me, you realize every minute counts during holiday trips to Magic Kingdom Park — there’s so much to see…so little time. So this season we’re sharing some of our favorite time-saving tips at Walt Disney World Resort. Our list begins with ways to avoid long waits:
- Use Disney’s FastPass service
- Visit Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain before 10 a.m., during parades or after 9 p.m. which may provide for shorter wait times
- Generally, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion and “it’s a small world” wait times are shortest after 6 p.m.
- Tomorrowland is home to several attractions with quick access – The Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress, Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Stitch’s Great Escape.
- To try and avoid the lunch rush, dine before 11 a.m. or after 2 p.m.
- Go to the middle of the Castle Hub for the best viewing and participation opportunities for the Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party at 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 5:40 p.m.
- For best viewing opportunities, see the second performance of Spectromagic at 11 p.m.
Remember, attractions, shows and times are subject to change. Be sure to check ahead of time.