If you’re a mom (or dad), you’re busy wiping and feeding all the time—even at the Disneyland Resort. However, your next visit can still be fun and much easier with the following tips:
– Mark your stroller with a brightly colored scarf, ribbon or bandana, so you can spot your stroller in the sea of strollers.
– Visit the Baby Care Centers. They provide moms a place to breast feed and there are even training toilets for toddlers. (No reason to stop the training during vacation, right?) There are also supplies available for purchase.
– If you need a break from walking, take the train. It begins on Main Street, U.S.A. and stops in Mickey’s Toontown, Tomorrowland and New Orleans Square.
– Check the height requirements before you visit the park. This will prevent any surprise meltdowns because little Johnny had his heart set on riding Space Mountain but, oops, too short.
– The park sweepers dressed in white almost always have maps and show times and parade information.
– Finally, if you need to relax with a glass of wine after a long day in the park, visit the wine bar near Wine Country Trattoria in Disney’s California Adventure park.