Every February, across the country…candy, flowers, and gifts are exchanged in the name of romance. Love is in the air and on the high seas!
You may be surprised to know that there are some very romantic escapes for couples on Disney Cruise Line:
- Palo, Disney’s signature restaurant at sea, treats adults to sweeping ocean views and exquisite cuisine. Located high atop both ships, it’s the perfect setting for a romantic dinner. For true indulgence, try Palo’s famous chocolate soufflé.
- For the ultimate in luxury, the Vista Spa offers Spa Villas, with an indoor treatment suite, a private outdoor verandah, hot tub and chaise lounge. With incredible ocean vistas and warm tropical breezes, the Spa Villas provide guests with a romantic retreat for two.
- On Disney Cruise Line’s private island, Castaway Cay, Serenity Bay is a pristine stretch of beach exclusively for adults. At Serenity Bay, sparkling turquoise waters meet pristine white sand, palm fronds sway in the breeze. Walk hand-in-hand down the beach or relax in a two-person hammock.
- Also at Serenity Bay, adults can enjoy a Couples Massage at one of the nearby cabanas overlooking the ocean.
- Watch the sunset on Deck 7, aft. A little known spot, this secluded deck is also the location for many onboard weddings and vow renewal ceremonies.
We want to know… What is your favorite romantic activity or place on the Disney ships?