- For casual, Captain’s Grille Easter Brunch at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
- For fun with Mickey Mouse, Chef Mickey’s Fun Time Easter Brunch at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- For healthful dishes, The Wave of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- For Disney characters, Garden Grove Easter Dinner at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort.
- For a road trip, Shutters Restaurant Easter Day at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
Prices range from $15-$35.99 for brunch and $36-$59.99 for dinner and include tax but not gratuity. Reservations are recommended. Call 407-WDW-DINE.