Walt Disney World Moms Panelist Dannée N. of Indiana is quite the romantic. She says that just because you are a mom doesn’t mean you can’t still have fun.
- Leave the kids at home! There is no rule that says Walt Disney World Resort is just for kids. Thousands of singles, couples and honeymooners visit the resort each year with nary a child in tow.
- Enjoy a couple’s massage at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. Ooh la la!
- Many restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort are quite sophisticated, especially in the evenings. Bistro de Paris at Epcot is one of my husband’s favorites. We love the ambiance and he says that the lighting makes me look gorgeous.
- Take a romantic carriage ride at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
- Most of the lounges and bars of Walt Disney World Resort have specialty cocktails. One of our favorites is the Passion Fruit Mojito which we have for a nightcap.
Do you have any other tips to share?