With just one week left for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, we’re taking a look at our top five posts from this year’s festival.
Have you been to the festival yet? What was your favorite dish? Let us know in the comments.
Top 5: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Celebrating Culinary Adventures With New Mini Disney Gift Card – For the third consecutive year, the Disney Gift Card team created a new design for the 2010 festival’s exclusive wearable mini gift card.
- ‘Eat to the Beat’ Concert Series Lineup at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – This year’s lineup includes several Grammy-winning artists and seven new acts, including Sugar Ray, Rick Springfield, Air Supply and Howard Jones.
- Big Tastes at ‘First Bites’ – September’s First Bites Opening Reception gave guests the chance to sample the best of the fest – before it opened.
- Peek at Party for the Senses at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Every Saturday during the festival, this party gives guests the chance to visit gourmet tasting stations while enjoying entertainment by Cirque du Soleil.
- Recipe for a Disney Crowd Pleaser – Chef Al Youngman shows how to make Mussels in Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce.