We at Disney Parks hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. And if your refrigerator is overflowing with holiday leftovers, check out this video for ideas from Walt Disney World executive chef Lenny DeGeorge. Then, take a look at our top Thanksgiving posts from this year and last.
Did you spend your Thanksgiving at Disney Parks? Let us know how in the comments.
Top 5: Thanksgiving at Disney Parks
- A Disney Family Thanksgiving Feast – Love to eat but want to skip the cooking and cleaning? Find out how to spend your next Thanksgiving with some of our favorite characters at Disneyland Resort.
- Thanksgiving Day Parade at Disneyland Park – Take a look back at last year’s Thanksgiving Day Parade at Disneyland Park.
- Unique Centerpieces Created by Disney Parks Florist – Disney Parks floral experts show you four holiday centerpieces you can create at home.
- A Memorable Feast With All the Trimmings at Disney’s Vero Beach – Thanksgiving brunch at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is an annual tradition for many locals, and includes turkey and stuffing as well as chilled seafood like snow crab, poached salmon, peel-and-eat shrimp and mussels.
- The Blessing of the Four Directions at Walt Disney World – Have you seen the Blessing of the Four Directions performed in the lobby of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge? Check it out in this video.