It’s Christmas Day, and right now thousands of Guests are celebrating at Disney Parks. With so many holiday festivities at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, it’s difficult to choose a favorite. Here’s a look at our top 5 holiday posts from this year.
Are you celebrating the holidays at Disney Parks? Let us know in the comments.
Top 5: Holidays at Disney Parks 2010
- Behind the Scenes: Magic Kingdom Park Decorated For Christmas – Each November, Magic Kingdom Park transforms from Halloween to Christmas decorations in just days. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at how it happens.
- Time-Lapse Video: Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle at Disneyland Park – This time-lapse video shows Sleeping Beauty Winter Castle as it transforms from day into night.
- What’s Your Favorite Part of ‘A Christmas Fantasy’ Parade – “A Christmas Fantasy” parade is always a favorite at the Disneyland Resort. We asked park Guests what they like best about the parade – see what they had to say.
- Walt Disney World Resort Creates ‘Cuddliest Christmas Tree’ for Toys for Tots – Disney VoluntEARS created the “Cuddliest Christmas Tree” at Epcot. The tree is 20 feet tall, 10 feet wide and made of 1,200 stuffed Duffy bears, all of which were donated to Central Florida Toys for Tots.
- Taking Holiday Magic from Disneyland Resort to the Jauregui Family – We teamed up with Sylvania and CHOC Children’s to take the magic of the holiday season from the Disneyland Resort to the home of one special little girl and her family.