Guests who celebrated the opening weekend of Lunar New Year at Disneyland park saw lots of high-energy excitement with Kung Fu performers, dancers and the “Lunar New Year Celebration Party,” including characters Mulan and Mushu, The celebration continues this weekend at Festival Arena, located off Big Thunder Trail adjacent to Fantasyland.
This video gives you a glimpse of the action, along with some of the other activities, including interactive letter-brush painting and character photo locations.
To help plan your day, here’s a look at the entertainment scheduled for this weekend’s Festival:
Friday, February 11
- Northern Shaolim Kung Fu Association 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m.
- Hope Dance Studio 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- Lunar New Year Celebration Party 12 p.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Korean Classical Dance and Music Company 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
- Possibilities Unlimited Martial Arts 4:15 p.m.
Saturday, February 12
- Northern Shaolim Kung Fu Association 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m. 2:15 p.m.
- Lunar New Year Celebration Party 10:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Dance Impressions Productions 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:15 p.m.
Sunday, February 13
Which performances look most entertaining to you? And how would you celebrate Lunar New Year at the Disneyland Resort?