Did you enjoy getting a behind-the-scenes glimpse of “Disney’s Believe” last week?
Well, it’s your lucky day! I’m such a huge fan of this phenomenal production aboard the Disney Dream that I couldn’t resist sharing another sneak peek with you.
Now, enjoy a few scenes from the actual performance.
Did you know this stage show was created exclusively for the new Disney Dream? Here are a few fun facts:
- “Disney’s Believe” features magical effects designed by a master illusionist.
- Six high-definition projectors and more than 200 scenic elements come together to create the imaginative worlds of “Disney’s Believe.”
- More than 300 costumes and 200 wigs are used in the show.
- The show features more than 20 Disney characters.
- Each performance of “Disney’s Believe” includes 28 performers and more than 15 technicians.
Now that you’ve gotten a small sampling of some show highlights, you’ll have to see it in person to get the full effect…I’m certain that you’ll enjoy the story as much as I do!