With Valentine’s Day only days away, how many of you are feeling the pressure to find that special someone the perfect gift? If you’re like me, the quickest way to my heart is with sugary treats – and Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to indulge in sweet treats from the Candy Kitchens.
For those with a little more of a sweet tooth, I have the perfect recipe for finding something you’ll love. I took one for the team and taste-tested all of our holiday treats to pick the best for your Valentine. Here are the top five “sweet treats” that are “in store” for you and your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day!
- Festively decorated cupcakes (Yum! Need I say more?)
- Chocolate-dipped rice crispy treats (Always a crowd pleaser.)
- Chocolate-dipped marshmallows and pretzels, topped with candy heart sayings (The perfect way to say I love you!)
- Karamell-Küche hand-crafted caramel treats (Delicious doesn’t even begin to describe this delectable treat. Only available at Epcot.)
And, the number one treat to celebrate this special day…
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries (Nothing sweeter.)
Keep in mind, while some of these special Valentine’s Day offerings will be available at candy locations at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, selections will vary. Believe me. you’ll be tempted to give these scrumptious treats a try. Do you have any favorite sweets to add to the list?
Special tip for all of you candy lovers out there: Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for an upcoming post with a behind-the-scenes look at the art of candy making.