It’s the place where the Disney Parks story began – a place of “joy and inspiration for all the world,” where Guests can walk in Walt Disney’s footsteps. For 55 years, Disneyland park has been a must-see destination for kids of all ages. Take a look at some of our top Disney Parks Blog Disneyland park posts.
What are your special memories of Disneyland park? Let us know in the comments.
Top 5: Disneyland Park
- Happy Anniversary, Disneyland! – Disneyland Resort President George Kalogridis took a look back at the 55 years of Disneyland park on the anniversary of its opening.
- How Walt Saw It – Take a look inside Walt Disney’s apartment in this rare photo.
- Official Reopening Date Set for ‘Captain EO’ Featuring Michael Jackson – Last February, we announced that Captain EO would be making his return to Disneyland park.
- Partners in the Morning Fog – Paul Hiffmeyer shared his favorite photos of the Partners statue, in the fog.
- 54 Years and Still Cookin’ at Disneyland Park – Oscar Martinez is the longest tenured Disneyland Resort cast member – he joined the company in 1956, and has been at Carnation Café since 1967.