Hi everyone…members of the Walt Disney World Moms Panel have lots to share and each panelist is unique in his or her own amazing way.
Here’s some fun advice from Disney Mom Kathie F. of South Carolina.
- Make a reservation for an out-of-this world dining experience: Dine with the dinosaurs at T-REX Café or pretend to be hitchhikers at the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant!
- Become young Padawans in training and indulge your own inner movie geekness at Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Let your kids stay up way past bedtime to see fireworks like you’ve never seen them before! Do that AND stay for just one more ride on Peter Pan’s Flight!
- Ahoy there! Get “in character” and bring your favorite swashbucklers to the Pirates League. Turn your handsome rogue or your beautiful princess into an authentic pirate. Oh, and your kids can get make-overs too!
- Ride Crush ‘n’ Gusher. You know you want to.