In addition to the most recent happenings at Disney Parks, we’re always working to keep readers updated on the latest Disney Vacation Club news here on the Disney Parks Blog. The construction of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai`I, has been of particular interest. Here’s a look at some of the top Disney Vacation Club blog posts.
Take 5: Disney Vacation Club
- One Year to Aulani Resort Opening! Mickey Hits the Beach in Hawai`i – Last August, we wrote a blog post sharing that in exactly one year, August 29, 2011, the Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa will open to hotel guests and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Disney’s Old Key West is Like ‘New Key West’ with Renovations – This past fall, Disney’s Old Key West Resort got a major facelift. Here are some images of one of the newly renovated villas.
- Recreation Abounds at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort– If you ask any Disney cast member who works at Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort what the best part of staying at their resort is, they’ll most likely answer, “the recreation.” Find out why in this blog post.
- Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Celebrate a Decade of Delivering Top-Notch Service-This past November, we marked the ten year anniversary of The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge welcoming their first guests. The resort continues to be popular with Disney Vacation Club members because of its great guest service and its comfortable, rustic theme. Check it out!
- Tempting Treatments on Tap at The Spa at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort– Ready for a spa day during your next vacation? Read about some dreamy treatments offered at the new spa at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
Love being a DVC member and all the adventures it has to offer. Using points to take my first Disney Cruise later this year to Alaska. Can’t wait.
This looks awesome! Which size is this?
love allthings disney my famely of five are looking in to this would be nice to vacation every year,