Arr! It was a pirate’s life on the Disney Parks Blog this week. Aye, with the announcement of the “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides – Sneak Peek” coming soon and the anniversary of the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Disneyland park, ’tis the time to take a look at some of our top pirate posts.
Top 5: Pirates at Disney Parks
- A Peek Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel – Where does a pirate stay when he’s on vacation? The Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel, of course.
- Flying Dutchman – A unique look at the Flying Dutchman from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies at Castaway Cay.
- Behind the Scenes: Getting Down and Dirty with Pirates – Ever wonder how Disney Parks pirates keep their signature messy look? There’s more to it than you might think.
- Face-Painting Tips from The Pirates League at Walt Disney World – Find out how to create your own pirate look with these tips from The Pirates League.
- Arrr! How Will You Celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day? – Watch as Disneyland park guests demonstrate their best pirate-speak for “Talk Like a Pirate Day” last September.
I was on the Disney Dream 2 weeks ago and the Flying Dutchman is NOT at Castaway Cay.
Thomas can we confirm if the Flying Dutchman is till at Castaway Cay. We are due to sail on the Dream in september and it would be great if was still there? Thanks
Pirates of the Caribbean is a great ride! 🙂
I don’t see any mention of Dream Job winning pirates 🙂
We did the pirate experience last year at Disney and our boys loved it. What a great option for boys since there are so many princess type events at the parks. I am wondering what brand of face paint/makeup you use ? It was great and never gave my children with very sensitive skin any concerns. I wrote the name down at the time but I have since lost it.