Arr! It was a pirate’s life on the Disney Parks Blog this week. Aye, with the announcement of the “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides – Sneak Peek” coming soon and the anniversary of the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Disneyland park, ’tis the time to take a look at some of our top pirate posts.
Top 5: Pirates at Disney Parks
- A Peek Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel – Where does a pirate stay when he’s on vacation? The Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at Disneyland Hotel, of course.
- Flying Dutchman – A unique look at the Flying Dutchman from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies at Castaway Cay.
- Behind the Scenes: Getting Down and Dirty with Pirates – Ever wonder how Disney Parks pirates keep their signature messy look? There’s more to it than you might think.
- Face-Painting Tips from The Pirates League at Walt Disney World – Find out how to create your own pirate look with these tips from The Pirates League.
- Arrr! How Will You Celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day? – Watch as Disneyland park guests demonstrate their best pirate-speak for “Talk Like a Pirate Day” last September.