The Downtown Disney District in Anaheim has been a hit for 10 years – both with locals who enjoy the restaurants and entertainment, and with visitors who are staying at the Disneyland Resort for multiple days. We selected 10 fun things you can do at Downtown Disney, and we’d like to hear your ideas, too.
- Enjoy local musicians such as violinist Drew Tretick, a regular since 2001.
- Check out ESPN Zone in the coming weeks as sports fans celebrate March Madness.
- See a new movie at AMC Theatres.
- Rock out at the House of Blues to the latest bands. Visit houseofblues.com for upcoming events.
- Use your creative skills to design your own plush at Build-A-Bear or remote-controlled car at RIDEMAKERZ.
- At Studio Disney 365, bring your child to get a rock star makeover.
- Pick up a sweet treat from Marceline’s Confectionery, named after Walt Disney’s childhood hometown.
- Grab a Wetzel’s Pretzel (one of my favorites!).
- Get your caricature drawn, or your face placed in a pictures template.
- Indulge your taste buds at one of the many restaurants, such as Catal, Tortilla Jo’s, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen or La Brea Bakery.
What’s one of your favorite things to do at Downtown Disney?
For more details on Downtown Disney, visit www.downtowndisney.com/Anaheim.