It’s Easter weekend so we wanted to make sure Disney Parks Blog readers had the inside scoop on all the holiday happenings at Disney Parks and Resorts. Take a look back at our top posts for the Easter season.
Take 5: Easter at Disney Parks
- Easter Bunny Hops Into Town April 17 at Magic Kingdom – The Easter Bunny and his wife, Mrs. Bunny will spend their Disney Parks vacation meeting and greeting families April 17-23 at Tour Guide Gardens, adjacent to City Hall at Magic Kingdom Park. Come visit!
- A Disney Easter Basket That Teaches Sharing and Friendship – Here’s a creative tip on an Easter basket idea that’s been a hit at Disney Floral & Gifts.
- Hippity Hoppity Easter is On Its Way to Disney’s Vero Beach Resort – Easter festivities for the whole family are on tap at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort on April 24. In addition to the popular Easter egg hunt (7 a.m and 9 a.m.) the resort is once again offering its amazing Easter buffet at Shutters from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. for both locals and resort guests.
- A Disney Rabbit Roundup – With Easter fast approaching, and the topic of bunnies on everyone’s mind, we wondered – just how many rabbit characters do we have in our Disney family? Take a look and see if any on the list surprise you.
- Hop and Drop at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels – Celebrate Easter at any of the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels with pre-made and customizable Easter baskets, or take part in the “Hop and Drop” tradition for some Easter morning magic.
As my family and I were surfing through the channels this morning we commented on how much we miss the televised Disney Easter Parades. Please bring the Walt Disney World and Walt Disneyland Easter Parades back to television! We need our springtime Disney fix 😀
I miss the old Easter at Disney World. We were there about 20 years ago and the decorations and flowers for Easter were over the top. Easter night they were taking everything down and one of the staff gave my 6 year old daughter a bunch of balloons as we were eating ice cream. Do you know what kind of magical feeling that gave us all? We planned to go back 4 years ago just because of that only to find out they did very little for Easter now. Miss the parade on TV every Easter also. Use to be part of our Easter tradition.
Do they have these fun festivities at Disneyland resort…. I was sad to see that there was not much decoration for easter around Disneyland the last time I payed them a visit…