It’s Easter weekend so we wanted to make sure Disney Parks Blog readers had the inside scoop on all the holiday happenings at Disney Parks and Resorts. Take a look back at our top posts for the Easter season.
Take 5: Easter at Disney Parks
- Easter Bunny Hops Into Town April 17 at Magic Kingdom – The Easter Bunny and his wife, Mrs. Bunny will spend their Disney Parks vacation meeting and greeting families April 17-23 at Tour Guide Gardens, adjacent to City Hall at Magic Kingdom Park. Come visit!
- A Disney Easter Basket That Teaches Sharing and Friendship – Here’s a creative tip on an Easter basket idea that’s been a hit at Disney Floral & Gifts.
- Hippity Hoppity Easter is On Its Way to Disney’s Vero Beach Resort – Easter festivities for the whole family are on tap at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort on April 24. In addition to the popular Easter egg hunt (7 a.m and 9 a.m.) the resort is once again offering its amazing Easter buffet at Shutters from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. for both locals and resort guests.
- A Disney Rabbit Roundup – With Easter fast approaching, and the topic of bunnies on everyone’s mind, we wondered – just how many rabbit characters do we have in our Disney family? Take a look and see if any on the list surprise you.
- Hop and Drop at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels – Celebrate Easter at any of the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels with pre-made and customizable Easter baskets, or take part in the “Hop and Drop” tradition for some Easter morning magic.