As we approach the opening of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa this August, we’ve updated Disney Parks Blog readers about the Resort’s construction progress. Here’s your chance to read about Aulani’s major updates all in one post so you can see the amazing developments! Will you be visiting Aulani?
Take 5: Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa Construction Updates
- An Early Peek at Aulani – Last summer we shared a photo of the Aulani lobby as it looked then, and a rendering of how it will look when the Resort is open.
- A Closer Look at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, With Joe Rohde and Djuan Rivers – Not sure what to expect at Aulani? Here’s a video that begins to convey what a spectacular, fun and magical resort Aulani will be.
- Waikolohe Stream: Journey Along ‘Mischievous Waters’ Will Be an Aulani Highlight – Check out an update about the Waikolohe Stream which is inspired by the natural landscape of the islands themselves and will provide adventure and fun for all ages when Aulani opens to guests in August 2011.
- Aulani – From the Ground Up – Since 2008, a specially installed time-lapse camera has been observing the construction work on Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, in Ko Olinia, Hawai`i. Here’s a recent video that shows how the Resort has been taking shape the past few years.
- Waikolohe Valley Takes Shape at Aulani – This is our most recent update of the Resort and you can really see some of the key recreation elements taking shape in the Resort’s central Waikolohe Valley.