With the “Pirates of the Caribbean – On Stranger Tides” world premiere happening at Disneyland park later today, we wanted to share a recap of everything we’ve done here on the Disney Parks Blog leading up to the event. From video sneak peeks to a look at new pirate-inspired merchandise, we’ve given readers an inside look as the Disney crew prepares to hoist the sails. Are any of you scallywags out there excited to join Jack’s crew as we approach the world premiere?
Take 5: ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’
- Setting the Stage for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean – On Stranger Tides’ World Premiere at Disneyland Park – Here’s a behind-the-scenes look as we prepare for the World Premiere of “Pirates of the Caribbean – On Stranger Tides” at Disneyland park later today.
- Disneyland Park to Host World Premiere of ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ May 7 – In this swashbuckling video exclusive, Barbossa takes you on a journey from Pirates’ beginnings at Disneyland park, to behind-the-scenes “on stranger tides.”
- Tides Turn on New Pirate Merchandise at Disney Parks – In late April, with only a few weeks left before the movie premier, we decided it was time to add a few ‘treasures’ to our pirate wardrobe. Check it out!
- Thar Be a New Pirate Approaching at Walt Disney World – Last month we were happy to break the news that a new scalawag will land at Magic Kingdom Park in time for the May 20 opening of “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.” Read this to find out who it is!
- Join Jack’s Crew Tonight for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides – Sneak Peek’ – In late March, we showed “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides – Sneak Peek” at Disneyland Park. In this exciting pirate experience, guests joined Captain Jack Sparrow and his rowdy crew for an extended film sequence from “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”