Whether you’re a fan of “The Little Mermaid” or Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney Parks Merchandise has something for everyone! Check out our top posts below featured on the Disney Parks Blog to find the latest new items from both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.
Take 5: Disney Parks Merchandise
- Raiders of the Disney Parks Merchandise – “Raiders of the Lost Ark” celebrated its 30th anniversary on June 12. Here’s the latest merchandise from the Disney Design Group.
- The Force is Strong with Star Wars Weekends Merchandise – Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World Resort promises to be bigger and more exciting than ever, and we have some new items for the loyal fans.
- ‘Cars 2’ Merchandise Races into Disney Parks – In early May, we released information about select “Cars 2” merchandise to prepare for Downtown Disney Car Masters Weekend.
- Add a Splash of Color with New Disney California Adventure Park Merchandise – Just before the opening of Disney California Adventure park’s newest attraction, The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, we shared some of the treasures, thingamabobs and whatchamacallit’s that Guests can look forward to finding in some of the park’s nearby stores.
- Tides Turn on New Pirate Merchandise at Disney Parks – To celebrate the release of ”Pirates of the Caribbean – On Stranger Tides” earlier this spring, we featured a few ‘treasures’ for every pirate wannabe.