A little over a month ago, Guests were able to begin booking rooms for the brand new, one-of-a-kind Disney Art of Animation Resort that is scheduled to open in early spring of 2012 at Walt Disney World. This resort will feature family suites designed around four themes: The Lion King, Cars, Finding Nemo and The Little Mermaid. Below are updates we’ve shared on the Disney Parks Blog regarding the resort’s progress. Are you planning to stay at this new resort?
Take 5: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Topping Out Ceremony Held at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Check out this exciting update about the new Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, which is set to open at the Walt Disney World Resort next year.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Royal Guest Rooms Now Available for Booking – In June, “Disney Story Rooms” at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort became available for guests booking vacations in 2012.
- New Images: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Last Decemeber, we shared some artist renderings to help give readers a better idea of what to expect when the resort opens in 2012.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Scheduled to Open in 2012 – Take a look at the first artist rendering we shared on the Disney Parks Blog showing the one-of-a-kind resort.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Unveiled – Last spring we officially announced plans for the new resort at Walt Disney World that will bring to life some of Disney’s most beloved characters and stories.