As the seasons change and the weather cools, we all spend a little more time inside making the comfort foods we love. Therefore, we wanted to take a look back at the some of the top recipes we’ve featured on the Disney Parks Blog. Check out the posts below, which include great eats from a variety of Disney Parks and Resorts including Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Trader Sam’s at Disneyland Resort and a delectable dish from the Disney Dream. Which recipe are you looking forward to trying out? Got a favorite?
Take 5: Recipes from Disney Parks and Resorts
- Fancy Pumpkin Beignets From Club 33 at Disneyland Park – For the upcoming holidays, we shared the recipe for an “upscale” version of our favorite fancy donuts – pumpkin beignets with a divine maple glaze.
- Trader Sam’s Addictive Fried Chinese Long Beans at Disneyland Resort – Need a crunchy treat for cocktail hour? Try these hot, crispy green beans deep-fried in Panko bread crumbs. Serve with a little spicy dipping sauce on the side (Sriracha and aioli) and it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- A Taste of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa – Here’s a video with Chef Patrick Callarec, who graciously showed us his secrets to making tuna poke (PO-kay), one of the signature dishes at the resort’s `AMA`AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking restaurant.
- Favorite Dishes on the Disney Dream – Check out a taste of Disney Dream dining – one of our favorite recipes from Royal Palace. The buttery avocadoes and oranges with a light, citrusy vinaigrette make a perfect salad.
- ‘Delicious Disney Just for Kids’ – Here’s a recipe from our newest cookbook in the “Delicious Disney” series, the African Fruit Fool.