Whether our guests are dressing up for a Halloween meet-up or Disney marathon, it’s obvious that anything is more fun when done in a costume! In case you haven’t figured out what you’ll be dressing up as this year for Halloween, check out the posts below featured on the Disney Parks Blog to see some great costume ideas.
Take 5: Halloween Costumes at Disney Parks
- The Most Popular Disney Parks Halloween Costumes – Are your little monsters still deciding what to be for Halloween? Check out the top girls’ and boys’ costumes this year.
- Let Creative Costuming at Walt Disney World Resort Help You Design a Great Halloween Costume – If you’re still debating what to be this Halloween, check out this video, in which Creative Costuming’s Glen Howard and his team give insider tips on how to create a great pirate Halloween costume using only thrift store clothing and art supplies.
- Scaring Up Fun at the Walt Disney World ‘Trick or Meet-Up’ – Take a look at the great costumes guests wore to our first ever “Trick or Meet Up” at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Frightful Fun at Disneyland Resort! – Here are some fun costume ideas whether you have a little princess or a rock star wanna-be.
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Attracts a Host of Characters – This year’s Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon featured some of the most lavish and awe-inspiring costumes we’ve seen here at Disney Parks. Which is your favorite?