Winter holidays are the perfect excuse for indulging – especially with sugary treats that you just know you can’t find any other time of the year in the theme parks. So, while they’re available, try some of these delicious creations. Remember, they won’t be back for another year!
The popular Mickey Mouse demitasse dessert is back at both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park in several locations – a mini candy cane chocolate pot de crème peppermint cake. Yum!
Other extra-special holiday goodies:
At Disney California Adventure park:
- Warm San Francisco white chocolate and cranberry bread pudding at Pacific Wharf Café
- Sweet dulce de leche dessert nachos with fruit topping at Cocina Cucamonga
- Homemade almond cookie sandwich with strawberry crème or mango parfait at Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Brownie skewer with fresh strawberries and marshmallows and chocolate Yule log with chocolate hazelnut mousse or at Paradise Garden Grill
In Disneyland park:
- The flourless chocolate coffin cake with “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” Jack Skellington candy garnish at the French Market
- Gingerbread beignets with eggnog Anglaise at Café Orleans
- Classic Yule log spice cake with pumpkin mousse (in November) and with chocolate cake and chocolate hazelnut mousse (in December)
These look amazing! And I thought the Food and Wine festival was over. . . Looks like it just shifted to the west coast and developed a bit of a sweet tooth!!! Might have to make a special trip down just for dessert!
Must. Try. It. All. 🙂
My teeth hurt at the thought of all this! YUM cant wait! Going tomorrow!
where is this chocolate cake with hazelnut mousse?
Are the old fashioned hand made candy sticks going to show up next month?
You had me at Gingerbread Beignets! I used to work at Port Orleans Resort at WDW and probably ate my weight in beignets while working there….those sound truly scrumptious…wish I lived closer!
Great holiday desserts. Where are Classic Yule log spice cake with pumpkin mousse (in November) and with chocolate cake and chocolate hazelnut mousse (in December) going to be sold?
I’ve been searching for Christmas desserts at Disneyland! Turns out they were at California Adventure! We’re going tomorrow, and I’m going to be getting at least one, if not two of those desserts! Really, really want the white chocolate and cranberry bread pudding!
It Looks Amazing!, do these are going to be available at WDW florida too?!